Author Topic: WhatsApp protocol  (Read 460215 times)

Offline Cassio

Odp: WhatsApp protocol
« Reply #645 on: 04 09 2015, 09:02:16 »
Works perfectly fine for me on current dev build.

Why don't you post a netlog?

Offline Dimsok

Re: WhatsApp protocol
« Reply #646 on: 04 09 2015, 09:17:41 »
I just wanted to be be sure that it's only my problem. Maybe i need to pay for it. Registered more then a year ago.

Offline Dimsok

« Reply #647 on: 04 09 2015, 09:30:20 »

Offline Cassio

« Reply #648 on: 04 09 2015, 21:31:06 »
Have you tried resetting your password?

Offline Dimsok

« Reply #649 on: 05 09 2015, 05:52:12 »
No. So what should i do? Try to reregister it in miranda or check if i should pay for whatsapp? It should be payed every year, no? And if so, how can i do that? I mean to check if it's necessary to be payed and to pay for it without mobile device which supported whatsapp app. I registered it more then a year ago with youwave emu so...
« Last Edit: 05 09 2015, 05:55:27 by Dimsok »

Offline phatmr

« Reply #650 on: 08 09 2015, 23:52:35 »
Hi there,

@dimsok:
I have 3 wa-accounts for over 1 or 2 years (2 landlines and one mobile-number) and never paid for it. So in past wa said u have to pay after a year. But it seems thats not nessery anymore? So i think there's another problem cause u cant login?
Try to reregister ur telephone-number over miranda accountsettings or wart (whatsapp registration tool) if u dont use the official wa-client on mobile.

@devs:
Whats about implementing of axolotl crypt in miranda?
I mean if someone login to official client with a mobile-number that are used in wa-plugin only over miranda before. They dont get messages if they turned back theire number to wa-plugin in miranda.
Maybe its a question of time that wa blocks unencrypted messagetransfer without axolotl (especialy for landline-accounts)?

second @devs:
How i can delete permanently chatgroups opened by other wa-users in miranda?
I mean there is an option i can activate that chatrooms dont popup anymore on start of miranda (and this works fine) but they still come up in my contactlist even i deleted them bevore included the group itselve.

third @devs:
THX for all ur work (pastly and in future). U r great :-)

phatmr

Offline Dimsok

« Reply #651 on: 09 09 2015, 05:26:51 »
I try reregister but it gives me "register failed" Can someone confirm that it doesn't work?

Offline Dimsok

« Reply #652 on: 09 09 2015, 05:41:51 »
or wart (whatsapp registration tool)
And how can i use it with miranda? Until i will not press "request code" input zone for sms code in wa settings is inactive. Is there a way to input new code via db editor?

Offline Cassio

« Reply #653 on: 09 09 2015, 10:24:08 »
Yes use WART or external services such the Chat-Api or https://davidgf.net/whatsapp/pwd.html to reregister if you trust that developer.
Once you have received the SMS code and entered it to obtain the password, you can set it in miranda via the DB editor:

Offline Ducados

« Reply #654 on: 10 09 2015, 11:08:58 »
Yesterday I had to use the phone to send some pictures through WA. When I've registered again with Miranda, I wasn't getting any messages. It turned out to be that I was getting encypted messages, just like it happened a month ago or so.

I'm writing this because I've fixed it by temporarily switching to the "ressource build" and logging in to WA with it at least once. I'm now at stable again and getting the messages correctly. Apparently that build can reset the encryption setting with WA servers.

Offline Dimsok

« Reply #655 on: 10 09 2015, 12:11:12 »
I have 3 wa-accounts for over 1 or 2 years (2 landlines and one mobile-number) and never paid for it. So in past wa said u have to pay after a year. But it seems thats not nessery anymore?
Hm, seems like it should be paid. I have another account and with requesting sms with mirana it successful, but with with main number i have popup window saying that requesting failed

Offline phatmr

« Reply #656 on: 10 09 2015, 21:59:31 »
Thats strange indeed.

U tryed reregistering over an actual WART or https://davidgf.net/whatsapp/pwd.html too?
And if - u got the same result?

Maybe others here have some (same) experience with or without paying?

Offline Dimsok

« Reply #657 on: 11 09 2015, 13:40:03 »
The tool in link wich you provided doesn't work with any number, WART works normal wiith more late account but with my main it gives sms fail status reason blocked and voice status reason blocked

Offline phatmr

« Reply #658 on: 11 09 2015, 19:42:04 »
Hmmm ok,

i never tried that Link before cause im only used WART or Miranda for registering the two Landlines over one Year before.
The Mobilnumber i registered over 2 Years before on an official Client but didnt used that official Client for all the Time.
Maybe for 2 Months and then i deinstalled WA on Mobilephone and reregistered that Mobile Number on Miranda and used it until now.

It seems that ur Main-Account is realy blocked cause its unpaid :(
Maybe it resets after a Time of "Sleeping" but dont know.
As i said before maybe others here on Forum can post theire Experiences with that.

But anyway u can registering just another Number and make an Account for use in Miranda.
U only have to tell ur Contacts about it ;-)

Offline Cassio

« Reply #659 on: 13 09 2015, 11:13:56 »
Another patch, which fixes last seen timestamps/presence due to a change in WA protocol:
There is no longer a last seen request/response as this info is now received within the presence response.