Author Topic: WhatsApp protocol  (Read 437652 times)

Offline CleriC

Re: WhatsApp protocol
« Reply #465 on: 09 04 2015, 07:12:51 »
Did you delete/left the group in invisible mode?

No. I was online mode. Now try again (online mod). Leave group, delete group contact After. close and open Miranda NG program - again appear that group.
«События происходят, Дела делаются, Но нет индивидуального деятеля».
«Events happen, deeds are done, but there is no individual doer thereof».

MPK

« Reply #466 on: 09 04 2015, 07:15:08 »
Have some things I found that could be improved
  • On registration after entering the sms code I automatically pressed return. This did not cause the code to be entered, but the account window to get closed. A new registration was not possible for 30 Minutes. Please make "return" to check the code.
  • broadcast messages seem to arrive from (unknown Contact). Will try to provide a netlog once.
  • I am supporting having continuous icons for group messages (is it something whatsapp can do something or tabsrmm?)

No. I was online mode. Now try again (online mod). Leave group, delete group contact After. close and open Miranda NG program - again appear that group.
:( no idea then

Offline watcher

« Reply #467 on: 09 04 2015, 07:58:38 »
This is how you leave the group:

Spoiler
[close]

This must be removed, it's not working;

Spoiler
[close]
Пожалуйста, внимательно прочтите правила постинга перед тем, как открыть новую тему.
Please read forum rules.

Offline CleriC

« Reply #468 on: 09 04 2015, 08:00:43 »
This is how you leave the group
Thank You! It's help.
«События происходят, Дела делаются, Но нет индивидуального деятеля».
«Events happen, deeds are done, but there is no individual doer thereof».

Offline x46x

Re:WhatsApp protocol
« Reply #469 on: 22 04 2015, 11:48:37 »
Hi, i can't get an sms with code, I set number in international format, is there any other thing which I must to do?

MPK

« Reply #470 on: 22 04 2015, 12:32:54 »
Hi, i can't get an sms with code, I set number in international format, is there any other thing which I must to do?
in the very first box for number you have to input the country code without 00 or +
the next box ist for the rest of the number without leading 0.
does that work?

Offline x46x

« Reply #471 on: 22 04 2015, 12:43:51 »
yes i have it set up, but when I request code a can't get any sms.. And the square for sms code is grey..

Offline Dr_IT

« Reply #472 on: 22 04 2015, 21:12:51 »
Last year Whatsapp implemented end-to-end encryption on android clients.
Does the Whatapp plugin also use this technology so that all messages send with miranda whatsapp are encrypted?
Or is it not possible to implement this?

Offline Chungalin

« Reply #473 on: 24 04 2015, 11:03:47 »
If you open a netlog you’ll see that all WhatsApp communication is NOT in plain text, but I don’t know how hardly is encrypted.

Offline ghazan

« Reply #474 on: 24 04 2015, 13:15:48 »
Dr_IT,
  • TextSecure is written on pure Java, which makes it almost impossible to port it to C++ easily
  • TextSecure is bound to Google Services for Android, which makes Android ts only area of usage

Offline Novack

Odp: WhatsApp protocol
« Reply #475 on: 27 04 2015, 02:17:24 »
Heya Guys, sorry t ask without reading the thread, but I dont have at this precise moment, time to read a 32-pages thread, in case this has be asked previously:

Is there a wiki page or centralized place where to look for help using this plugin?
Im not sure what to do after "Registration Failed" popup that appears when I hit the "request code" button.
Thanks!

Offline Der Jude

« Reply #476 on: 28 04 2015, 18:02:23 »
My whatsapp just stopped working.
I haven't used it for quite a few months and now whenever i try to log in it drops me offline after some seconds of trying to connect.
I guess my authentication [password/device id?] expired, is there anything i can do about it?
Please help.

MPK

« Reply #477 on: 28 04 2015, 18:10:25 »
Der Jude, I was just about to tell you to update and hit the request code button. But as Novack, said, there seems to be a registration problem. so good mine is working right now^^

Offline Der Jude

« Reply #478 on: 29 04 2015, 09:16:57 »
MPK it is impossible to register already registered account as it throws an error while doing so, so yeah.

Offline Thug

« Reply #479 on: 01 05 2015, 02:58:31 »
Just since about an hour ago I can't login or register either :(