Author Topic: Watrack issue  (Read 8300 times)

Offline Robyer

Re:Watrack issue
« Reply #15 on: 01 07 2015, 06:01:11 »
Before updates was for a few plugs. Now almost everyday for all! And nothing new in them.
When there is some core change affecting all plugins, then all plugins will be changed too. It's usually that, yes.

But fact that you don't see the change or something new doesn't mean it's not useful or needed change.

I still think it's endless process, no?
Developing any software is basically endless process - it always can be better. Especially for software like Miranda. Everything around is evolving, OS, protocols, people's demands and needs.

And all these changes is what makes the project alive. Moment when there will be only important security fixes is the moment when whole project dies...

So we all should be glad there is ghazan and others who makes the project alive, making code better and more usable for us and the developers of future, because without proper base you can't have stable result. It would fall apart, like it happened in Miranda IM. If you have wrong infrastructure or messy, hard to maintain/understand code then developers will leave, people will be mad and project will die...
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline Dimsok

Re: Watrack issue
« Reply #16 on: 02 07 2015, 13:59:10 »
Still doesn't scrobble. Doesn't need that feature to anyone except me? Why not get back to state of a couple of weeks and a hundred of updates ago when all was ok?

Offline Dimsok

« Reply #17 on: 19 07 2015, 18:44:17 »
So what about update?

Offline Wishmaster

« Reply #18 on: 19 07 2015, 20:49:11 »
Well, please open a ticket on the bug tracker and provide a much more detailed description then "Doesn't scrobble anymore". Bug reports in this forum are overlooked and forgotten.

Offline Dimsok

« Reply #19 on: 19 07 2015, 22:28:45 »
The same as here

http://forum.miranda-ng.org/index.php?topic=3872.0

Without any tickets etc

Offline Wishmaster

« Reply #20 on: 19 07 2015, 23:30:31 »
Well make a ticket or it will be forgotten.

Offline Dimsok

« Reply #21 on: 20 09 2015, 06:15:08 »
Can someone confirm that it works with lastfm?

Offline watcher

« Reply #22 on: 20 09 2015, 07:30:05 »
It doesn't work with lastfm, maybe lastfm changed its API. Open ticket and hope for the best as author of Watrack is not developing his plugins any longer.
Пожалуйста, внимательно прочтите правила постинга перед тем, как открыть новую тему.
Please read forum rules.