Author Topic: SkypeWeb protocol  (Read 68214 times)

Offline unitwobble

Re: SkypeWeb protocol
« Reply #330 on: 11 05 2019, 09:10:14 »
Code: [Select]
https://login.skype.com/login/sso?go=xmmfallback?pic=<image ID>
The old image attachments link does not work anymore. It gives a 404 error.
I don't think this will be a suitable replacement but it can work if you are logged into skypeweb on a browser:

Code: [Select]
https://api.asm.skype.com/v1/objects/<image ID>/views/imgpsh_mobile_save_anim
Maybe Miranda can download the image using that link, or export cookies for wget to use.
« Last Edit: 11 05 2019, 09:13:40 by unitwobble »

Offline ghazan

• Miranda NG founder
  • Administrator
  • Jabber ID
« Reply #331 on: 14 05 2019, 07:54:18 »
unitwobble,
SkypeWeb protocol extracts links from messages, it doesn't create them itself
it can't be responsible for wrong links creation

Offline johndoe

« Reply #332 on: 19 05 2019, 11:37:38 »
Why can't i use my microsoftaccount on skype protocol ? as it is my only means of using that account, ( i have a long e-mail for that specific account and it always gets stuck at .co it does not fit the BOX )
The plugin asks for a skypename anyways ( so i am guessing it may not work regardless of whether it fits the box or not ) and the skypename on that microsoft account goes something like ( live:xxxxxxxx_2 ) according to the settingspage,  if I try to use that skypename to login to skypeweb ( through its website ), it says that account doesn't exists anyways, and if i use it in miranda-ng it just does not connect

tl , dr i can't use skypeplugin with my e-mail  why ?where or how can I get a working skypename for that account ?
Can someone tell me what is wrong with my account ? what do i need to change ?
because i can use the website or the skype metro app itself fine ( with that e-mail )
And skypeweb protocol itself also works fine with my other (different) skype account ( that i login with a skypename )
accounts share an e-mail but are not connected in anyway and i wanted merge them but I couldn't , I was previously using the e-mail to log into msn and the skypename to login to skypeweb plugin and everything was fine but the msn plugin don't seem to work anymore.

What is the problem with my old account can someone tell me how to fix this ? or does anyone know how can i get a working skypename
btw I did use google and couldn't find any useful information ( it's just microsoft volunteers c/p 'ing useless information over and over again and broken links from years ago about account mergers that doesn't work anymore or fit my description)

« Last Edit: 19 05 2019, 12:29:53 by johndoe »

Offline ghazan

• Miranda NG founder
  • Administrator
  • Jabber ID
« Reply #333 on: 22 05 2019, 10:34:33 »
johndoe,
Why can't i use my microsoftaccount on skype protocol ?
no ideas, can you provide a network log with this attempt? Skype + core

Offline deterset

« Reply #334 on: 22 05 2019, 16:17:23 »
Love this plugin. Is there any way to add a Keep Alive setting ?
Skype logged me out twice today all ready.

Thanks,
Robert

Offline AnrDaemon

Offline johndoe

« Reply #336 on: Today at 12:23:26 »
johndoe, no ideas, can you provide a network log with this attempt? Skype + core

Well my problem is like I mentioned in the wall of text above (sorry about that) the e-mail that I use to login to my skype account does not fit in the box
and my ''skypename'' is not a suitable name to login to skype ( I can not use that name to login to skype browser//desktopapp, so I don't expect it to work on miranda either ) I have to use the e-mail
I can't show you any logs because there are no logs to show, ''gmail.co'' Is not a valid address it has to be gmail.com . So unless one of you developers edit that box to accept more characters. I am shit outta luck
Here are two pictures that illustrate my problem if I am not making myself clear

« Last Edit: Today at 12:41:10 by johndoe »