Forum for English speaking Miranda NG users > Localization

Serbian Translation - In Progress

<< < (4/6) > >>

Wishmaster:
Watcher,I disagree with you. Keeping empty lines has the advantage that someone who wants to join translation can just start with translating the missing lines, he doesn't have to use refresh.bat at all.

Also it is easier for me to see which lines are missing and which are translated in the first place.

I don't care how you release them but in the SVN there should be the empty lines (its not that much for German anyways).

watcher:
One more thing - vultures, uses our Russian lang for references and i think our way of work will fit him better, but it's for him to decide.

watcher:

--- Quote from: Wishmaster on 20 03 2015, 08:58:12 ---Watcher,I disagree with you. Keeping empty lines has the advantage that someone who wants to join translation can just start with translating the missing lines, he doesn't have to use refresh.bat at all.

Also it is easier for me to see which lines are missing and which are translated in the first place.

--- End quote ---

It's easier for you - for me it's useless junk that bothers me in my langpack. Once again - this is not how it was intended, you want to work like this, fine, don't say to me that it's the right way, i will not accept that for myself.

Wishmaster:
watcher, that's fine. You use your way, I use mine. :)

watcher:
Wishmaster, agreed  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version