Author Topic: TabSRMM message formatting - can anyone help  (Read 3753 times)

Offline alekksander

TabSRMM message formatting - can anyone help
« on: 05 12 2014, 15:14:50 »
Hi. I'm struggling to set my in\out message formatting to the one from the screenshot. is it even possible to set date with right align?

old formatting was:
%I %S %N  %?&D%\&E%\!, %\T%\!: %?n%?S %?T%?|%M

closest to screenshot i managed is:
 %I %N                      %D%  %?T %l %M

but i get message margins and date is just "spaced" ;) also i suppose i miss errors information with my formatting?
Anyone good with it enough to help me?
« Last Edit: 05 12 2014, 15:24:23 by alekksander »

Offline Robyer

Re: TabSRMM message formatting - can anyone help
« Reply #1 on: 05 12 2014, 21:07:41 »
That screenshot shows using History++ as message log. Do you want that or do you require same format, just with TabSRMM internal log?
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline watcher

« Reply #2 on: 05 12 2014, 22:18:26 »
Hi. I'm struggling to set my in\out message formatting to the one from the screenshot. is it even possible to set date with right align?

Impossible with tabsrmm log, only with history++ used as a log. Or maybe this is an ieview template, that looks like h++.
Пожалуйста, внимательно прочтите правила постинга перед тем, как открыть новую тему.
Please read forum rules.

Offline alekksander

« Reply #3 on: 07 12 2014, 17:55:40 »
indeed it is h++ log. what i like about it is that full date displayed on the right side of the log. it's sad tabsrmm can't handle this. the reason i don't want to use h++ log view is because it has the same icon indicator for sent and received messages. different icons helped me when there is a lot of text\messages to go through.
okay, so i guess i will have to stick with tabSRMM.

Offline Wishmaster

« Reply #4 on: 07 12 2014, 17:58:41 »
the reason i don't want to use h++ log view is because it has the same icon indicator for sent and received messages. different icons helped me when there is a lot of text\messages to go through.
Well, you can set up different text/background colors for sent/received messages, if that helps you :)

Offline AnrDaemon

« Reply #5 on: 14 12 2014, 23:40:54 »
you can set up different text/background colors for sent/received messages
Dat one.
Helps alot.