Author Topic: Facebook protocol  (Read 360249 times)

Offline Robyer

Re: Facebook plugin
« Reply #180 on: 15 06 2014, 22:17:43 »
Can you do something? ;)

Oh, of course I can. I'm an expert ;) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKorP55Aqvg

(I can't reproduce it... it works for me now.)
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline makiao

« Reply #181 on: 15 06 2014, 22:22:32 »
HaHa ok you would say you must have more informtions from me.

Hm what can i say more then i just done, i have not set anything other than befor this apears, that i am always onlne, when im set incvisible. On the webpage facebook it sets me offline, but my friends do see me still online.
« Last Edit: 15 06 2014, 22:24:09 by makiao »

Offline Robyer

Re:Facebook plugin
« Reply #182 on: 15 06 2014, 22:41:45 »
makiao, hmm, so on website you see that you're offline, but in fact your friends see you online? That's problem of Facebook itself, not my plugin. Try to disconnect from website manually if friends will still see you online.
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline sanpee

« Reply #183 on: 18 06 2014, 07:32:51 »
Since some Days im always online, even if i set invicible in miranda, Can you do something? ;)
Fixed already, after cleaning up the database. Looks like a residue event that hard to tagged as read.

Offline ald

« Reply #184 on: 18 06 2014, 08:14:22 »
when miranda NG starts
then open some null window

how to deny this window

I need only FB chat, no more

Offline makiao

« Reply #185 on: 18 06 2014, 10:11:18 »
Fixed already, after cleaning up the database. Looks like a residue event that hard to tagged as read.

Thanx! I know how to check Database, but how can i clean? Because Check has not worked for my Problem.

Offline Whiplash

« Reply #186 on: 20 06 2014, 12:01:14 »
I'm having the same problem. Weird thing is that when I'm using browser to check my status, chat is off - just like it should be. But when I ask other people what my status is, they see me as online. So, "true invisible" seems not working anymore.
And I don't know either what that "cleaning up the database" means?

Offline Robyer

« Reply #187 on: 20 06 2014, 15:25:54 »
*sigh* Ignore Miranda side and just tell me if it works correctly when you disconnect your chat manually on website...

Offline makiao

« Reply #188 on: 20 06 2014, 15:34:12 »
Little confused, at the moment 1 account works and the other has still the same always online problem.

Ok should i let miranda running to test the webside thing? (If i set miranda to online/invisible, the one that has the problem stays online even if i set offline on webpage. (but all the days it was both accounts, really weird) I dont change anything, and settings in miranda are still the same)

Offline Robyer

« Reply #189 on: 20 06 2014, 22:51:48 »
makiao, that just means it's not problem of Miranda but Facebook itself...
If something doesn't work on website, how it could possibly work in Miranda?

Offline Whiplash

« Reply #190 on: 21 06 2014, 12:53:01 »
Well, it actually DOES work on browser. I tested it with my friend.
The only change that I noticed on browser when I've used "Invisible" in Miranda is that it doesn't show green spots (for online status) anymore as long as you don't click to chat with somebody in browser. After you click on him, contacts gets their green spots notification for Online status. But during all that time, you're online for them (either with or without green spots on their names).
If I remember well, before the problem arrived, green spots would show up automatically each time you click on chat for all the contacts who are online.

So, now only 2 statuses work in Miranda (Online and Offline), same as in browser. Invisible started to act like Online. If I'm using "Invisible" in Miranda, I'll see that my chat is off in browser, but that still shows me as online to other contacts. After I click on chat and on someone's name, browser's status is starting to work properly. And if I turn of chat there, it will be really off.

« Last Edit: 21 06 2014, 13:03:00 by Whiplash »

Offline Robyer

« Reply #191 on: 21 06 2014, 14:13:28 »
Whiplash, thanks for explanation. That's what I needed to know. I'll examine it later...

Offline imtrobin

« Reply #192 on: 22 06 2014, 06:31:07 »
when miranda NG starts

how to deny this window

I need only FB chat, no more

I have this same issue. It pops up tabsrmm with null message, and a lot of dialog popup facebook errors
« Last Edit: 22 06 2014, 08:20:41 by Apollo2k4 »

Offline Robyer

« Reply #193 on: 22 06 2014, 08:21:01 »
Everyone, if you have any problem, FIRST test it in development version and report bugs that are present in latest development version ONLY.

imtrobin, I think I get this with my second account, I'll check that.

Offline ald

« Reply #194 on: 22 06 2014, 15:31:14 »
when miranda NG starts

I have NOT this problem in development version.