Author Topic: Facebook contacts stopped to work  (Read 9778 times)

Offline Matrix43

Re: Facebook contacts stopped to work
« Reply #15 on: 17 04 2024, 10:12:11 »
Let me kick the goose, sorry for my language, it slipped my mind. So let the programmer do what he can and maybe he will be able to figure out the Facebbok encryption and fix the plugin. I believe that a plugin with errors has no point in existence if it cannot be used at all.

I really want to be able to use this plug-in normally, and I have no intention of giving up Miranda Gn, as it completely meets my communicator needs

Is there a chance to solve this encryption so that the plugin starts functioning normally?  I know I'm complaining, but I would really like it to be fixed.
« Last Edit: 01 05 2024, 20:48:08 by Matrix43 »

Offline Ravelli

Re: Facebook contacts stopped to work
« Reply #16 on: 24 09 2024, 10:45:12 »
Hello everybody

I didn't notice this issue myself for months, but after adding dozens of new friends on Facebook, Miranda NG failed sending messages to those who have encryption enabled. It simply tells me after a while, that the message could be send. The plug-in has been updated just 12 days back and in the issue tracker somebody came up with an idea. Let's hope!

Well, Facebook is the only remaining network I'm using Miranda NG with, so I have a high interest in getting this encryption running.

Friendly greetings
Ravelli