Author Topic: Miranda keeps crashing could someone look at my crashlog?  (Read 2284 times)

hello my miranda keeps crashing I was wondering if someone could let me know how if my problem can be fixed. I have included my crash log with the post

regards, 100.

(log is attached)

Offline dartraiden

Re: Miranda keeps crashing could someone look at my crashlog?
« Reply #1 on: 23 03 2020, 21:51:12 »
Useless without debug symbols...
Choose "stable version with debug symbols" in updater settings and repeat crash.

If Miranda crashes right at the start, delete TabSRMM.dll (looks like he is the cause of crash), update to stable version with debug symbols, then install TabSRMM via Plugin Updater.

The following users thanked this post: basedsecrete

« Reply #2 on: 24 03 2020, 20:04:22 »
Hey I followed your instructions as stated deleted the tabsrmm and then redownloaded through the updater I changed to stable with debug as well here is my latest crash log.

The following users thanked this post: dartraiden

Offline dartraiden

« Reply #3 on: 24 03 2020, 21:31:28 »
Nice crashlog! Please describe what you do before the crash? Crashes at startup or some other actions lead to a crash?

« Reply #4 on: 25 03 2020, 04:23:47 »
No crash at start it's after the program has been open for a little while and it doesn't seem to be anything in particular that I'm doing that causes the program to crash. Sometimes I won't even be looking at Miranda and it will crash.

Offline ghazan

« Reply #5 on: 25 03 2020, 10:44:03 »
basedsecrete,
Miranda crashes when you change your avatar, right?
How can I reproduce it?
« Last Edit: 25 03 2020, 11:26:43 by ghazan »

The following users thanked this post: basedsecrete

« Reply #6 on: 25 03 2020, 20:17:42 »
I am able to change my Avatar with no effects. Will have to report back on next crash. Thank you