Author Topic: MSN protocol  (Read 11028 times)

Offline leecherTopic starter

• Jabber ID
Re: MSN protocol
« Reply #90 on: 02 07 2017, 09:46:54 »
I still have MSN-contacts online and working, but I mainly use it to communicate with Skype users.

Offline yvesson

« Reply #91 on: 02 07 2017, 09:53:15 »
Hej,
Mine are old MSN contacts, I suppose they are logged in on skype with they old account, but I can't see those on miranda.
Is there any reason and something to do to see them again ?

Offline leecherTopic starter

• Jabber ID
« Reply #92 on: 02 07 2017, 10:10:49 »
Originally I had a MSN-account and a Skype-account.
I used the MSN website to link these accounts and then all contacts appeared in my MSN account. Don't know if this is the reason why you don't see them, hard to guess :)

Offline yvesson

« Reply #93 on: 02 07 2017, 10:14:35 »
Hej,
Of course it's hard to guess, some of them were still showing as far as march 2017 and even april, someone else disappeared in 2016 but was still connected when I checked on hotmail.com (skype on the Email site).

Offline yvesson

« Reply #94 on: 02 07 2017, 11:04:14 »
Hej,
Well there is something clearly wrong with my account setting or whatever : on the "server list", there arn't any star, so I created a new profile and there is and empty contact list. :/
Don't know what I did wrong, but no idea how to correct that.

*edited* : in fact, I downloaded skype to check on that : the active old MSN contacts have somehow duplicated into one "messenger contact" and one "skype contact", and the ones I see on skype are the "skype contact", so I believe on miranda I see the "messenger contact" version which in a ghost of them. :(
« Last Edit: 02 07 2017, 11:17:01 by yvesson »