Author Topic: StatusManager "The ordinal 327 could not be location in the dynamic link..."  (Read 3352 times)

Offline mcsilver

Full Error Message

"The ordinal 327 could not be location in the dynamic link library c:\program files\miranda ng\plugins\statusmanager.dll."

I get this when NG tries to load the plugin or whenever I go to the Plugins tab under Settings.

My Setup

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Miranda NG v0.95.5 build #17337 x64
StatusManger.dll 0.11.0.0 (File version)

I'm trying to get the auto reconnect functionality that I had when I was using saa.dll in Miranda IM.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Craig

Offline Robyer

You are mixing stable/development versions together (or just different development builds). Make sure you use everything from latest development build (check via Plugin Updater) or don't put that plugin to stable (as it's not suitable for stable).
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline mcsilver

Thank you, I think that worked.

Seemed I had to switch to Development version instead of Stable version under Plugin Updater in order for the application itself and the plugin to be compatible with each other.  I'd rather stick with a stable version of everything but is there a stable (compatible) version of StatusManager?  I could only see the one that I downloaded.

Offline Robyer

StatusManager is combination of 3 plugins (which exists separately in stable version) - AdvancedAutoAway, KeepStatus and StartupStatus
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline mcsilver

I think KeepStatus was the one I wanted: something that would auto-reconnect when a connection is lost.  However, KeepStatus appears to be deprecated and cannot be downloaded separately.

Offline Robyer

It is deprecated for development version. But it still should be available to download for stable version (maybe via Plugin Updater, if you have set it to use stable).

Offline mcsilver

From what I see here:

http://wiki.miranda-ng.org/index.php?title=Plugin_list

the only version of KeepStatus is deprecated.

I'm confused by the Plugin Updater because it sounds like it is possible to obtain more plugins from it but I don't see how to do that.  For instance, you say "it still should be available to download for stable version(maybe via Plugin Updater...) but if I don't already have that plugin, where do I instruct Plugin Updater to go fetch it?  I see the Download more plugins link on the Plugins page but that just opens my web browser to here:

http://www.miranda-ng.org/en/downloads/

which doesn't have KeepStatus listed at all.

Thanks for any guidance.

Offline Robyer

Hmm, it points to our bad support of stable version, when plugins deprecated in development version can't be easily downloaded for current stable one. ???

Anyway, what I meant by download via Plugin Updater is that in main menu there is item "Available components list..." which should list all available plugins to download.
If KeepStatus isn't there, then you can use this direct link: KeepStatus 32-bit - KeepStatus 64-bit

Offline dartraiden

Status plugins temporary added back (until next stable release). Thanks RMN for this.

Offline mcsilver

So far so good!  Thanks both.