Author Topic: IEView Facebook template  (Read 4093 times)

Offline Lizard

IEView Facebook template
« on: 25 08 2016, 14:22:51 »
Hello,

I downloaded the IEView template for Facebook, but it doesn't show somehow, do I have to use External CSS or Template? Or in other words, do I have to use the .ivs file or the .css file?

thx in advance
« Last Edit: 25 08 2016, 14:28:26 by Lizard »

Offline Robyer

Re: IEView Facebook template
« Reply #1 on: 25 08 2016, 21:55:05 »
I believe you need to use the .ivs template and have in same folder the rest of files (if there are any), including the css.
(But I haven't looked at that template at the moment, so it's my guessing)
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

The following users thanked this post: Lizard

Offline Lizard

« Reply #2 on: 26 08 2016, 11:55:34 »
Maybe it's because I installed some template by some autoexec.ini's.  >:( How can I remove that? Unfortunately I have no backup copy of my profile file ...
« Last Edit: 26 08 2016, 12:00:58 by Lizard »

Offline Robyer

Re:IEView Facebook template
« Reply #3 on: 27 08 2016, 01:53:05 »
That's probably not the reason for your issue, as the template itself is kept in the *.ivt + *.css files, they are not copied to your profile - only set path to them.

Either you are missing some files your template needs, or you set it on wrong place. Also keep in mind that IEView doesn't work for group chats (as far as I know).

Try to download one of these templates, http://miranda-ng.org/distr/addons/IeView%20Themes/ , unpack it somewhere (keep all the files) and in IEView settings set path to the *.ivt template file.
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline Lizard

« Reply #4 on: 27 08 2016, 14:24:24 »
I made a new profile file, there it worked, seems like my profile file is broken ...  :'( is it possible somehow to delete the settings of IEView with database editor? If not I will leave it as it is ...

Offline Robyer

« Reply #5 on: 27 08 2016, 20:01:08 »
Yes, you can delete any setting via Database Editor++ plugin.

Offline Lizard

« Reply #6 on: 04 09 2016, 11:31:13 »
Heya,

I finally managed to get the custom stickers working with IEView and the Facebook template, is it possible to show the pics automatically? And one more thing is it also possible to show animated stickers?

greetz,

Lizard  :THUMBS UP:

Offline Robyer

« Reply #7 on: 05 09 2016, 09:21:53 »
is it possible to show the pics automatically
That depends entirely on your template. You can alter it to do what you want (e.g. show pics immediatelly).

And one more thing is it also possible to show animated stickers?
Yes, but it won't be that easy.

1) Find image url of animated sticker by the sticker ID (need to do some facebook request )
2) Animated sticker is just PNG with frame next to frame in single image. So you would need to write some JS+CSS code to animate it yourself.

Offline Lizard

« Reply #8 on: 23 09 2016, 13:45:01 »
What's the proper command to show pictures immediately and where do I have to put it? I'm not really a coder ...

Offline Robyer

« Reply #9 on: 07 10 2016, 21:06:48 »
You need to edit js/functions.js script. There are some variables for preview size of image/video so you can choose bigger size.