Author Topic: Tons of serious problems  (Read 6731 times)

Offline Whiplash

Re: Tons of serious problems
« Reply #15 on: 06 05 2016, 19:05:35 »
Yes, but there is no sense to select the server again. Wouldn't it be better if the selected server is automatically listed there? I mean, I would never set up FreeNode server, and then select IrcNet for the event. 

Offline Wishmaster

« Reply #16 on: 06 05 2016, 19:32:39 »
I mean, I would never set up FreeNode server, and then select IrcNet for the event.
But this is exactly the use case for that. You can easily switch servers that way.

You can join channel #1 on server A, and channel #2 on server B, depending on the server you connect to.
« Last Edit: 06 05 2016, 19:40:30 by Wishmaster »

Offline Whiplash

« Reply #17 on: 07 05 2016, 10:05:08 »
But this is exactly the use case for that. You can easily switch servers that way.
There is no logic for me. If you want to switch servers, you will do it in "Account" tab, not the "Advanced" tab. So, if I setup server A on "Account" tab, it's supposed that I'll join a channel from that server. There is no need for an additional selection in "Advanced" tab.

Offline Robyer

« Reply #18 on: 15 05 2016, 12:17:55 »
Created ticked as this (IRC events) should be fixed (no matter whether user should or shouldn't join channels in the Event: Available, as he can do any other command here).

http://trac.miranda-ng.org/ticket/1243
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline dartraiden

« Reply #19 on: 15 05 2016, 12:52:58 »
Actions like DND or Away don't work without http://trac.miranda-ng.org/changeset/16155/trunk/protocols/IRCG

Offline Robyer

« Reply #20 on: 15 05 2016, 13:07:53 »
dartraiden, hmm, so there might be some other problem...
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.