Author Topic: SkypeWeb protocol  (Read 182428 times)

Offline Metafalica

Re: SkypeWeb protocol
« Reply #240 on: 23 10 2016, 17:17:53 »
Skype contacts gets duplicated at unknown conditions.
If I delete any of these they all will disappear.
Before it happened with another contact that not simply doubled, but tripled!
It's looks like this:

Offline Smiling Spectre

« Reply #241 on: 21 11 2016, 05:37:31 »
1. After return from the long vacation, I discovered that my old WinXP SP3+Opera doesn't support Steam authorization anymore. Something with new SSL authorization, it seems. Well, nothing too bad, Chrome still works. Unfortunately, Miranda Steam plugin stopped to work too. :/

2. Installed Open SSL plugin, as recommended. Problem with Steam plugin disappeared... but now I cannot login into Skype! (Problem disappearing if I remove Open SSL, predicably).

Is Skype plugin doesn't compatible with Open SSL plugin? Or is there something that can be done?

Offline David

« Reply #242 on: 21 11 2016, 15:06:54 »
Hello,

just wonder why i can not get skype popup to stay as set in the "general" "default timeout" i have 60 but for skype only
they don't last 5 sec...

Is it in a different place the setting for skype?

THX

David

Offline zloy

« Reply #243 on: 30 11 2016, 10:01:43 »
Hello.
Tell me how to solve the problem - contact marked "offline" - but the man said that he was online ...
(remaining contacts are shown correctly).
And the same problem the other way around.
Man in skype said that my contact offline, but I have it shown online!
Only two such contact problem. :'(

Offline Robyer

« Reply #244 on: 30 11 2016, 21:10:12 »
zloy, maybe he or you have such contact in ignore list or something like that? Or maybe bug from Skype side, you can try to login via web interface (= same as does Skype plugin) and check if it works.
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline zloy

« Reply #245 on: 10 12 2016, 16:25:25 »
zloy, maybe he or you have such contact in ignore list or something like that? Or maybe bug from Skype side, you can try to login via web interface (= same as does Skype plugin) and check if it works.
No. In ignoring the contact list is not specified. But when the contact comes through the web - I'm online .... Where could be the problem?

Offline Robyer

« Reply #246 on: 11 12 2016, 19:22:36 »
zloy, I don't even understand the problem.

You connect from Miranda and your contact connects from web -- then he can see you as online.
You connect from Miranda and your contact connects from Miranda -- then he can't see you as online?
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline Vulpix

« Reply #247 on: 14 12 2016, 08:35:54 »
@robyer, I captured a log of the issue which I'm having as of the past few days.

Basically, I click login - I see everyone pretty much instantly but then the numbers of online people quickly (within ~2 seconds) roll back to 0 and the protocol disconnects.

I think it's because we query too much too quickly, and the netlog contains a lot of personal data so I don't want to post it somewhere random - can you please login to Tox?

Thanks!

Offline Robyer

« Reply #248 on: 14 12 2016, 09:26:54 »
Vulpix, I'll be online at the weekend, so we can discuss it then.

Offline Vulpix

« Reply #249 on: 23 12 2016, 19:15:52 »
Thanks! I'll be online because I'm working @ christmas/nye :D

Offline Robyer

« Reply #250 on: 24 12 2016, 00:17:12 »
Sorry, didn't realize it's christmas now. So we'll talk next week (I don't have my computer now)
« Last Edit: 24 12 2016, 10:51:47 by Robyer »

Offline buxlt

« Reply #251 on: 07 01 2017, 20:38:21 »
Hello, i have downloaded fresh portable version of Miranda NG (Version: 0.95.5 build #17337)
I have also downloaded, via Available components list SkypeWeb.dll plugin.

When i try to add new account, skype is not available in the drop down menu.

In version information log it is written that:
Code: [Select]
[b]Unloadable Plugins (2):[/b]
¤ DbChecker.dll v.[b]0.0.0.0[/b] [27 Sep 2016 16:43:18] - <unknown>
¤ SkypeWeb.dll v.[b]0.0.0.0[/b] [27 Sep 2016 16:44:22] - <unknown>

What does it mean, and how to activate/load skype plugin?

Offline Robyer

« Reply #252 on: 08 01 2017, 08:03:56 »
buxlt, I just tried it and it works for me without problems. Maybe try to download SkypeWeb manually in case file was corrupted somehow during Plugin Updater's download (which isn't likely as there is check for that, but still) - http://wiki.miranda-ng.org/index.php?title=Plugin:SkypeWeb

And what's your OS version? Put complete version info just in case.

The following users thanked this post: buxlt

Offline Vulpix

« Reply #253 on: 08 01 2017, 11:14:58 »
Could it be because you need to use the dev version instead of stable? 0.95.5 is quite old stable I believe, there were many changes to skypeweb since then.

Offline Robyer

« Reply #254 on: 08 01 2017, 11:44:55 »
Vulpix, stable has skypeweb plugin too. It's same old as stable, so that's not the problem.