Author Topic: SkypeWeb protocol  (Read 40135 times)

Offline Robyer

• Robyer.cz website
  • Jabber ID
  • Version Info
Re:SkypeWeb protocol
« Reply #285 on: 16 04 2017, 05:36:55 »
veryverygood, please post this issue on our bug tracker, so it won't be forgotten and devs can see it easily. I see there is comment, maybe (from yourself?) on this issue, but it would be better to create a separate issue for "not receiving offline messages from non-authorized users". So just "transform" that comment into issue, please.
I'm developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. ~ If you like my work, you can DONATE to me via Paypal.

Offline wisentgenus

Re: SkypeWeb protocol
« Reply #286 on: 04 05 2017, 04:44:27 »
Contact->User Details does not show Skype Name. Dialog says  "...Updating..." at the bottom.
Is it known issue?

Offline Robyer

• Robyer.cz website
  • Jabber ID
  • Version Info
« Reply #287 on: 07 05 2017, 13:57:59 »
wisentgenus, it is broken, and not reported - see https://github.com/miranda-ng/miranda-ng/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3ASkypeWeb, so feel free to create new ticket so it won't be forgotten.

I at least just fixed the infinite "...updating..." at the bottom.
I'm developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. ~ If you like my work, you can DONATE to me via Paypal.

Offline Vulpix

• Beta Tester
« Reply #288 on: 07 05 2017, 16:06:38 »
Isn't it kind of reported?

https://github.com/miranda-ng/miranda-ng/issues/668

I think they're more or less related

Offline Robyer

• Robyer.cz website
  • Jabber ID
  • Version Info
« Reply #289 on: 07 05 2017, 16:24:24 »
Vulpix, hmm, could be - error is the same. Just the issue's title felt like other issue.

Offline SpinalBlood

« Reply #290 on: 12 08 2017, 23:04:55 »
It's been a few months now that I have some problems with the Skypeweb plugin (I would say around april/may).

Basically:

- at random times I can't connect (I also get the feeling that in order to attempt a succesfull reconnect I have to wait some minutes, and it's still not guaranteed)
- sometimes it says it's connected, but as soon as I send a message, it goes offline.
- sometimes only some user are connected, others are not (and in fact it's not working)
- when it works, the correct users are showns, but sometimes the connection is lost even though it still shows the users online.

Anyone? I don't think these issues were present in the past, if they were, they were much much more rare.

Shall I attach network.log?

Offline wisentgenus

« Reply #291 on: 20 08 2017, 00:03:03 »
None of this these issues, but I've noticed that Miranda constantly generate new connections to MS cloud every second with short data exchange. is it normal? Polling?

Offline AnrDaemon

« Reply #292 on: 21 08 2017, 11:19:39 »
Anything in network log?