Author Topic: CList missing feature that was present in old miranda (SOLVED)  (Read 3593 times)

Offline RGB9000

Hello all,
I have a tiny issue with Miranda NG vs. Old Miranda.
In the contacts list options, there was an option called "Show button bar". This put a small bar at the top of Miranda that had quick access to the most common functions.
However that option is not present in Miranda NG. I really enjoy the extra protocols of Miranda NG (Especially Skype!!) but I do miss that little bar. Is there a different CList plugin I could use that would bring it back, or could it be added?

I have attached a screenshot of what it used to look like. The buttons included the menu button, show/hide offline contacts, toggle group mode, find/add contacts, accounts, preferences, mute sounds, and minimize. Really all the good stuff in one easy to get to place!

Much obliged!
--R
« Last Edit: 09 07 2014, 07:33:24 by RGB9000 »

Offline Robyer

Re: CList missing feature that was present in old miranda
« Reply #1 on: 09 07 2014, 07:16:21 »
It was replaced by TopToolBar plugin, just download+enable it and it will be as before ;-)
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline RGB9000

Re: CList missing feature that was present in old miranda
« Reply #2 on: 09 07 2014, 07:27:23 »
Wow, that was fast!  ;D
And there they are all again, with new customization options! Perfect! Thanks so much Robyer!
Seems like a plugin that maybe should be included in the default set, as it is so useful.
Miranda NG is the best IM client ever, period.

--R

Offline Robyer

RGB9000, It is included in the default set :-)
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.