Author Topic: TabSRMM and chat divider  (Read 3224 times)

Offline skitungen

• [ with no memory comes little responsibility ]
TabSRMM and chat divider
« on: 29 05 2014, 11:24:09 »
I'm referring to the divider that sets how many rows of text in input box is displayed.
I CONSTANTLY accidentally click it and moves it and the usual pop-up doesn't show (where I can click: revert to old position).

I'm trying to reproduce how I do it, but so far without any luck. It's quite annoying when it does happen. Just not SURE how the heck I do it in the first place.  >:(

So, is there any chance a setting can be implemented so it is Impossible to alter it Once it is set the way you want it? Of course, a setting that can be turned off when you want/need to change it, but not when it is active.
[ damned be thee who forgets to nothing remember ]

Offline Wishmaster

Re: TabSRMM and chat divider
« Reply #1 on: 29 05 2014, 14:19:32 »
I cannot reproduce why that menu doesn't show up, can you try it on a clean profile?

Offline Robyer

« Reply #2 on: 29 05 2014, 14:31:31 »
I remember I sometimes experienced same issue. So definitely it's there, but I don't know how to reproduce it either.
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline skitungen

• [ with no memory comes little responsibility ]
« Reply #3 on: 29 05 2014, 14:39:43 »
I just reproduced it, and can do so to a 100% degree (without fail).

When a window other than chat windows is Active, and I simply Click the divider it will move down slightly (a few pixels).

This does not happen when desktop was the latest active "window", only when another window was active (I.e. Chrome, explorer or even Miranda CLIST).

So.. have a chat window open, select another window to be active, click on the divider and it will go down a few pixels.

This happens on both my OLD and a NEW fresh Profile that had no changes made to settings.
[ damned be thee who forgets to nothing remember ]