Forum for English speaking Miranda NG users > Development

Discord protocol

<< < (16/19) > >>

ultramage:
The setting is enabled, and always was.
For one server, almost every room (but not all of them) is prefixed like this, even though the names are definitely unique to this server. Also, I just restarted Miranda and everything looks correct again (I'll try to keep an eye out for how long it'll last). I suspect a disconnect/reconnect glitch caused these rooms to conflict with themselves, or something.

ghazan:
ultramage,
dunno, as for me, my group chats were never prefixed, according to that option

ultramage:
Mine returned back to normal after restarting Miranda as well. That's why I think it's some sort of bug that manifests after some uptime and/or connection dropouts. I'm keeping an eye out for it, but it might take some time.

ultramage:
I saw it happen again. It was on a newly created server, which overnight added muliple new rooms and room groups. I checked everything else, and the other servers seem to be fine. So based on this single data point, my first guess is that when the server admin makes any change to their layout, it makes the discord plugin malfunction somehow. Just a guess though. The servers I'm on already have a stupid amount of rooms and I don't pay attention to the structure, so it's hard to spot these changes as they happen.

yo1999:
I still have problem with Discord pluggin unable to stay online for more than a second. Is there any so;ution on the horizon?
P.S. how do i view logs?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version