Customizing Miranda NG (Addons) > Emoticons (Smileys)

SkypeAni - Skype gif animated + static smileys / анимированные гифки для Скайпа.

<< < (3/4) > >>

watcher:
All the new smileys now also available here.

Corak:
Обновлено до версии 1.04a | Updated to version 1.04a

v1.04a update:+ Добавлены новые смайлы (18):
\ Added new smileys (18):
(cheese) (cwl) (finger) (fireworks) (footballfail) (ghost) (ladyvamp) (lips) (muscleman) (neil) (pumpkin) (sarcastic) (skipping) (skull) (vampire) (wtf) (yoga) (zombie)

* Для всех алиасов флагов стран выставлено игнорирование строчных букв. (Благодарность Ja.Ba.)
\ For all country flags aliases was set ignore case sensitive. (Thanks to Ja.Ba.)

* Все флаги стран замененны на более качественные и детальные аналоги (для 40px и более).
\ All country flags replaced for more quality and hires analogues (for 40px and higher).

* Добавлены 7 скрытых удаленных смайлов из старой версии (Благодарность Ja.Ba.)
\ Added 7 hidden deleted smileys from old Skype versions (Thanks to Ja.Ba.):
(fubar) (hollest) (captain) (bucky) (blackwidow) (nickfury) (shielddeflect)

* Поправлены небольшие ошибки синтаксиса
\ Fixed some syntax error

* Исправлен порядок смайлов.
\ Fixed order of smileys.

[close]

Robyer:
Hi, I just realized that smileys has much slower animation that in Skype. Do you think you could fix the timing to match original Skype?

Or is it a problem on my side?

Corak:

--- Quote from: Robyer on 22 10 2015, 07:36:07 ---Hi, I just realized that smileys has much slower animation that in Skype. Do you think you could fix the timing to match original Skype?

--- End quote ---

No, everything is allright with animation in my smiley - their timer calculated maximum precisely 0.041s (41ms delay) as is should be.
It's software speed dependant problem only:
We just tested on many programs - some like Imagine and default Miranda log - show gif animations 1.5-3x slower than real, but on normal working photo programs - Acdsee, XnVIew, QuickView (dos), Ulead Gif Animator and even in IeView log for Miranda - show this smileys on real fast speed. So there is no real problems with my smiley pack and it must be fixed on program side of Miranda log viewer (AdvaImg.dll / free image functions).

Also created ticket there about current problem:
http://trac.miranda-ng.org/ticket/1076

Corak:

--- Quote from: Robyer on 22 10 2015, 07:36:07 ---Hi, I just realized that smileys has much slower animation that in Skype. Do you think you could fix the timing to match original Skype?

--- End quote ---

I found a real cause of this problem in FreeImage and Imagine (that gif render based on FreeImage too):

Problem is in FreeImage library that it cuts any hundreds fractions (0.01) of second of frame delays to tenth (0.1) - so gif images showing much slowly than it really must. So we just need to find a way to extend FreeImage so it will work normally with hundred fractions of frame delays.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version