Author Topic: Connection icons  (Read 2869 times)

Offline Dimsok

Connection icons
« on: 31 01 2015, 14:08:42 »
I found out that in NG i have to use name of protocols in animated connection icons. For example proto_conn_Jabber.dll for jabber setted as Gtalk, although in miranda-im i could use the name of account, which i could create by myself, and for example proto_conn_Gtalk.dll has worked. And there i even can't assign different animated icons for jabber and gtalk. Is there a way to solve it?

Offline Dimsok

Re: Connection icons
« Reply #1 on: 31 01 2015, 16:59:32 »
I thought about it, but it's not very clever to make coppies of renamed plugins, if you can use one dll for all. Just make possibility to use connection icons with name of accouts, not plugins as was in miranda-im

Offline Robyer

« Reply #2 on: 31 01 2015, 17:02:50 »
Dimsok, have you tried to use INTERNAL name of your account? (Default ones are JABBER_1, JABBER_2, etc.) See it in Database Editor++ what your internal names of accounts are.
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline Dimsok

« Reply #3 on: 31 01 2015, 17:26:55 »
Dimsok, have you tried to use INTERNAL name of your account? (Default ones are JABBER_1, JABBER_2, etc.) See it in Database Editor++ what your internal names of accounts are.
Thanks, now it's ok. I knew that when setted up miranda-im some years ago, just forget it