Author Topic: Запорол профиль  (Read 29965 times)

Offline enone

Re: Запорол профиль
« Reply #30 on: 01 03 2014, 21:49:10 »
Yes Yes Before Posting My Problem I've Also Tried With Your Attached Db Drivers In Post 25 With The Same Problem... (sorry for not having specified on my post)

If I Start Miranda Without Plugins And Only Dbx_mmap.dll In \Plugins Folder Miranda Start But Suddenly A Message Appear That DB Is Corrupted And Then Miranda Exit...

Then I Try To Rebuild But Recovering Never End...
I Kill Miranda32.exe And Only 80Mb Are Recovered After More Than An Hour Of Rebuilding...
(usually it last 4 minutes this process)

Offline CrazyCoder

« Reply #31 on: 01 03 2014, 21:53:03 »
If I Start Miranda Without Plugins And Only Dbx_mmap.dll In \Plugins Folder Miranda Start But Suddenly A Message Appear That DB Is Corrupted And Then Miranda Exit...
You have to use the backup of your database, before miranda has crashed while trying to convert it. You current database is most likely lost (it has a half of events converted to the new format and another half with the old format, as the crash has prevented the complete conversion).

The latest driver fixes the problem with converting databases, but it will not help with your half-broken database, so you need to start Miranda with the last working backup of the database, it should be converted fine on the first time if you use the latest driver.

Offline enone

« Reply #32 on: 01 03 2014, 22:23:41 »
Yes CrazyCoder!

I've Also Done This With A Backup Working Copy Of My Old Dbase

- Started Miranda And A Popup That Ask Me To Convert To New Db Format Need To Be Done...
- I Press Yes And Miranda Hang Seems No Conversion Is Done...
- Miranda Don't Crash And Don't End Just Keep Running Doing Nothing No Disk Or Memory Activity

I've Noticed That My .dat File From 235.536.384 bytes Grown To 274.595.840 bytes

Offline CrazyCoder

« Reply #33 on: 01 03 2014, 22:29:54 »
enone, try running dbtool on this database.

Offline enone

« Reply #34 on: 01 03 2014, 22:39:49 »
Running Miranda32.exe /svc:dbchecker Tell Me...

Database version doesn't match this driver's one. Conv....

So Unable To Run Checker...

Or You Are Referring To Old DBTool From Miranda IM?

Offline CrazyCoder

« Reply #35 on: 01 03 2014, 22:42:44 »
Database version doesn't match this driver's one. Conv....
Most likely it didn't convert completely, so a new fix would be required for the driver.

You can also try fixing the old database from the backup using the old Miranda version (before the database format change). After performing the fix with aggressive find corruption option enabled try running a new miranda version with this database and see if it helps.

Offline enone

« Reply #36 on: 01 03 2014, 23:01:33 »
Well Using dbtool.exe From Latest Miranda-IM 0.10.21.0 Returned

Database signature is corrupted, automatic repair is impossible

Then ...If I Try To Go Further A Popup Tell Me "Miranda can't understand that profile"
Miranda was unable to open profile.dat, it's an unknown format...

I've No Luck ... :(

There Is A Way To Know Witch Version Is My .dat File?

Offline CrazyCoder

« Reply #37 on: 01 03 2014, 23:27:30 »
enone, you should use miranda-ng 0.94.9, if it doesn't work, use SVN build before the new format merge, it's 8269 revision. All revisions after 8269 will try to convert the database and fail.

There Is A Way To Know Witch Version Is My .dat File?

On the previous page there is a screenshot with hex bytes 17 and 18 which shows the version. Latest version is 01 08 (which means 8.1). Your database before the update was 00 08 or older. My 2-months old backup was 00 07.

Offline enone

« Reply #38 on: 01 03 2014, 23:57:08 »
Thanks For The Advice CrazyCoder

Code: [Select]
0000000000: 4D 69 72 61 6E 64 61 20 │ 4E 47 20 44 42 75 00 1A
0000000010: 00 08 00 00 49 B2 09 0E │ DF 75 AE 05 4F 09 00 00

Well Seems My DB Is 00 08...

Miranda-NG 0.94.9 Version Is Not Recognizing It

But I Can't Recover A Revision From SVN Like You Suggest Since I Don't Understand Where To Look For, I'm Not A Programmer And I Don't Know How To Recompile Sources Into Binary... :(

Can You Attach A Version Before The Change So I Can Try If I Can Recover My DB Correctly Please?

Offline CrazyCoder

Offline sever

« Reply #40 on: 02 03 2014, 12:14:09 »
Dbx_tree попробуйте убрать.

Убрал — не помогает.
Обновился сегодня до последней версии, старинный бекап базы сконвертировался успешно с диалогом предупреждающим о возможной потере данных.  На испорченную обновлением от 27 февраля базу реакция прежняя: миранда с ней просто не запускается, DBchecker ругается "Database version doesn`t match this driver one. Conv..." в CrashLog пусто.
Из сломанной базы очень нужна история за последние полгода.

Offline ghazan

« Reply #41 on: 02 03 2014, 13:20:25 »
историю можно импортировать потом... важно понять, почему все валится
а нельзя как-то скормить мне в почту старый профиль?
ghazan at miranda.im

ну или понять, где оно валится.
если есть студия, могу присоседиться через team viewer

Offline enone

« Reply #42 on: 02 03 2014, 15:02:25 »
Hi CrazyCoder It's Even Worse In My Case,  :'(

After 3 Hours Of Miranda-NG Trying To Fix The DB, Only 45Mb Of It As Been Recovered

With Version miranda-8269.zip You Posted On Post 39

If I Try To Import My Profile On An Empty Profile Miranda Hang Just Afrer Pressing "Next" In The Import Process...

"Import Information Wizard (Not Responding)..."

Offline watcher

« Reply #43 on: 02 03 2014, 16:40:11 »
Новые драйвера базы с возможным исправлением проблемы:

enone,  please try these:

sever, и вы, пожалуйста, попробуйте.
Пожалуйста, внимательно прочтите правила постинга перед тем, как открыть новую тему.
Please read forum rules.

Offline enone

« Reply #44 on: 02 03 2014, 19:53:28 »
Well watcher...

Thanks To You I've Some News For You... Some Goods Some Bads...

After The First Run When The Popup Message Ask Me To Convert The Database To The New Version

I've Done A Myriad Of Tests With The Test Version Of dbx_mmap.dll (x86) You Posted On Post #43...

Now My Miranda NG Start Only If I Delete Clist_nicer.dll and BuddyExpectator.dll Plugins,

So I Suppose These Two Plugins Access The (broken) History On Startup So They Hang Miranda (maybe infinite loop)...

When I Try To Browse History Many Of My Contacts Are Emptied...  :'(

When I Try To Export My History With Msg_Export.dll Plugin Miranda Hang Suddenly After Pressing [Export all history] Button

So A Step Further As Been Done But I Worried Since I Suppose I'm Running Miranda With A Broken Dbase.dat    ???

My Questions Are:
- Can I Upgrade As Usual Now With Plugin Upgrader? (or better i wait for stable version)  8)
- Can I Continue Running Miranda Even If My DB Is Corrupted? No Message Appear That Tell Me That My DB Is Broken But If I Try To Repair With Miranda Database Tool, I See An Infinite Lists Of Random Junk / Unrecoverable Infos Scrollings For Hours ...I'll Like To Fix It But Don't Lose Any History  ::)
- Can I Import Skype The History In Some Way?