Author Topic: "Always on top" for Miranda's option window  (Read 6690 times)

Offline Whiplash

"Always on top" for Miranda's option window
« on: 03 02 2014, 17:11:25 »
I can't find a way to keep Miranda's option window on top while typing something into the browser. Only the contact list can work like that I guess?

Offline watcher

Re: "Always on top" for Miranda's option window
« Reply #1 on: 03 02 2014, 17:32:13 »
Whiplash, it's here:
Пожалуйста, внимательно прочтите правила постинга перед тем, как открыть новую тему.
Please read forum rules.

Offline Whiplash

« Reply #2 on: 03 02 2014, 18:12:21 »
That's chat room window. I'm speaking about the Miranda's option window (the one that comes when you press options). ;)

Offline watcher

« Reply #3 on: 03 02 2014, 18:55:41 »
No, i don't think that options can do it.
Пожалуйста, внимательно прочтите правила постинга перед тем, как открыть новую тему.
Please read forum rules.

Offline Wishmaster

« Reply #4 on: 03 02 2014, 22:22:08 »
Why do you want to do so? The options window is not made to be open all the time. I'll leave the ticket open for others, but Id vote for wontfix.

Offline Whiplash

« Reply #5 on: 04 02 2014, 10:09:55 »
Very often I want to retype some content from the option window to the forum, and I can't do it easily. I always have to read and remember something from the option window in order to retype it somewhere. That's why I have to open option window for 5-6 times while retyping content from it here.

Offline dartraiden

« Reply #6 on: 05 02 2014, 19:59:51 »
FileBox eXtender adds also a "push-pin" button to your "top level" windows. This function prevents any window you "pin" to the desktop from being covered by any other windows.

http://www.hyperionics.com/files/

Offline Robyer

Re:"Always on top" for Miranda's option window
« Reply #7 on: 05 02 2014, 21:43:41 »
Well, I guess it may be good to have such option to have Options window always on top. I would use it :)
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.