Author Topic: clist_modern. Incorrect account menus, if some accounts hidden  (Read 9700 times)

Offline l.inc

White-Tiger
Even though I'd prefer miranda to have clear design and clean code base, I'm not going to continuously work with it's code, unlike you guys. Therefore I'm not the one to decide how the code should look like, and therefore my wishes are limited to a trivial set: low memory consumption, fast processing, rich feature set, and no bugs. As simple as that. ;)

I currently have my patch applied to the latest stable release (0.94.9), and just hope the bugs won't appear in the next one.

Offline Wishmaster

I currently have my patch applied to the latest stable release (0.94.9), and just hope the bugs won't appear in the next one.
The fix is in the next development release today or tomorrow. You can download them here and test it, it would be appreciated :)

As for the patch, I only changed some stylistic things, the main idea was taken and both issues are fixed.

PS: I forgot to mention you in the commit message,sorry, I wanted to :(

Offline l.inc

Wishmaster
You can download them here and test it
It seems to work, but I can't promise to use unstable releases on a regular basis.
I forgot to mention you in the commit message
Don't worry. I don't feel like I did something great, that must necessarily be labeled with my (nick-) name. :-)