Author Topic: Sametime protocol  (Read 10291 times)

Offline Wishmaster

Re: Sametime protocol
« Reply #15 on: 24 04 2014, 16:10:01 »
KPAH, which "2 dll's from wsx22 site (and the poposed ftp links)" ? You can download all plugins from our site.
You have to make sure to use development version of Sametime and Miranda NG from our download page.

You should be able to upgrade to Miranda NG without any mess. Try it on a backup copy of your old profile forst.
Plugins for Miranda NG are totally incompatible with Miranda IM and obviously no one in our team has an interest to backport it. You can ask someone else or do it yourself.

Offline watcher

« Reply #16 on: 24 04 2014, 18:10:58 »
You should be able to upgrade to Miranda NG without any mess.

From IM first update must be to stable version (0.94.9) and only then to development version.
Пожалуйста, внимательно прочтите правила постинга перед тем, как открыть новую тему.
Please read forum rules.

Offline wsx22

Odp: Sametime protocol
« Reply #17 on: 24 04 2014, 23:26:37 »
sametime.dll plugin for Miranda NG doesn't need any additional dll files now. If you have any from old or IM version in Miranda directory, delete them.
Note that NG version of sametime plugin is only adopted from IM version and still uses same meanwhile library that haven't been updated for years.
It may cause problems with newer versions of sametime servers. In case of problems, crashlog and netlog will be helpful.

Offline KPAH

• Easylife
« Reply #18 on: 25 04 2014, 12:21:13 »
Wishmaster, ok I got the test build and the protocol from /development section and it work now. Thanks. As of migrating to NG, I'm concerned about themes like blackaero. But not using native IBM client or anything IBM-developed outweighs any themes.

Now I struggle to configure it. Last time I did this was for Miranda IM back in 2009. Where am I supposed to get the ID and Server name and other stuff in LN 8.5 ? Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: 25 04 2014, 13:17:04 by KPAH »

Offline pepinlebref

• Pepin le Bref, father of Charlemagne!
Managing 'in meeting' status
« Reply #19 on: 27 10 2014, 08:33:23 »
Hi,
Please find attached a patch proposal to support the Sametime 'in meeting' status.
It is linked with MIR NG 'Occupied' status as planned when first version of the plugin was created.
Any comment is welcome.

Offline wsx22

« Reply #20 on: 31 10 2014, 18:56:40 »
ok, I'll check it, but first I must add some fixes in login routine. Could You also add some icon for new status into Sametime\proto_sametime project ?

Offline pepinlebref

• Pepin le Bref, father of Charlemagne!
« Reply #21 on: 01 11 2014, 09:12:34 »
Here we go, 5 brand new icons (built from my Lotus install)
Hope this helps.

Offline wsx22

« Reply #22 on: 13 11 2014, 00:10:51 »
Patches with new status commited to SVN. @pepinlebref: Thank You for this work.