Customizing Miranda NG (Addons) > Emoticons (Smileys)

WhatsApp emoji

<< < (11/11)

watcher:
The pack has been updated.

Thug:
Hi. I had stopped updating this pack almost a year ago - when whatsapp plugin became completely unusable. But I was researching the web version of whatsapp recently and found all the source data requiered to build a new version of the smileypack, so I decided to undertake it again :)

The new version contains all currently supported 1770 emoji (+1 strange icon without a code) extracted from the web version as well as two discontinued emoji (Shibuya and Olympic Rings - they still work in some old clients). Now they are available in two resolutions: 40x40 and 64x64.

I have hidden all the multicultural (different skin color) emoji and the ones located in the last section ("Other") to make the selection menu look nicer and in order to match the official presentation. Feel free to unhide them by removing "*" symbol in "Smiley*" at the beginning of the strings.
* Thanks to Wishmaster for the tip!

The msl is saved in a simple UTF-8 format.
Dunno why did we use UTF-16 LE ???

I could also make an online version (just an .msl with direct links to the icons on whatsapp server), but does anyone really need it? Note that whatsapp developers regulary change everything and the links can turn broken anytime. Anyway, if you are interested, the links look like this:
https://web.whatsapp.com/img/c9c24f56.png

Download WhatsApp emoji pack v. 2.0

Hope it will inspire someone to continue developing whatsapp plugin or at least will come in handy for something :THUMBS UP:
Btw, it is 90% compatible with VK protocol now.

Thug:
Catching up with WhatsApp implementing iOS 10.2 emojis (added support for Unicode 9 emojis, as well as new professions and a graphical redesign).

Download WhatsApp emoji pack v. 2.1

dartraiden:
WhatsApp plugin is deprecated.

Thug:
Hi. I know that WhatsApp protocol is not supported right now. But sloppdawop asked me to include downsized images in the next release, so I have made the next release :)

Download:
WhatsApp EmojiPack 2.17

;  Version 2.17 (2018.09.22):
;     - Emojis from Unicode 10.0 and new flags are added.
;     - New WhatsApp emoji designs. The pack now includes both versions of the emoji designs
;       currently supported by WhatsApp: classic Apple designs (a) and WhatsApp custom designs (w)
;       (some emojis like Texas flag are missing from the Apple emoji set for now).
;     - Added downsized resolutions (32x32 and 20x20).
;     - The emojipack version number is aligned with Android WhatsApp version.

While researching whatsapp resources I have noticed that it stores both Apple and new custom WhatsApp emojis in the web and windows versions. If you use iPhone, the web or windows version will show you apple-style emojis, while using any other phone to connect via PC will trigger WhatsApp custom emoji set. The Apple version is missing some emojis, but iOS 12 already has some of them (like the Texas flag). Anyway, I'm a bit (about a year) late with this version. I guess you will see a new WhatsApp version in some days or weeks that will introduce a huge emoji update.
Btw, you can find an unused image e2364.png in the "a" version of the emojipack. If you are curious, it's just a censored version of Taiwanese flag for Chinese region of iPhone users.

And I still hope that someone will bring back WhatsApp to Miranda NG. There is a bunch of working unofficial clients already, but no one for Windows, what is strange.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version