Customizing Miranda NG (Addons) > Emoticons (Smileys)

Facebook emojis (complete smileypack)

(1/2) > >>

Robyer:
I prepared complete smileypack for Facebook, containing all available emojis (except skin color variants). Available in 16px and 32px sizes.

http://miranda-ng.org/distr/addons/Smileys/facebook_emoji.zip

Any feedback would be appreciated :)

Thug:
Nice work!
I guess you excluded skin color variants because they overflow the menu badly ;D I wonder if we could add a feature to SmilyAdd plugin to hide a smiley from the selection menu, but remein it active ??? This would solve the racial emoji overflowing the menu issue. Anyway, As we lack appropriate features in SmileyAdd plugin to display them nicely, I think it would still be good to add them under comments at least so that the user could manually unblock them if there is a need.
Thanks for the pack, already in use :)

Wishmaster:

--- Quote from: Thug on 13 11 2016, 10:31:30 ---Nice work!
I guess you excluded skin color variants because they overflow the menu badly ;D I wonder if we could add a feature to SmilyAdd plugin to hide a smiley from the selection menu, but remein it active ???

--- End quote ---
It's possible, Use Smiley*= iinstead of Smiley=

Robyer:
Well, I ommited skin color variants because the source for image links didn't contained them and it would be bit more work. So maybe later, or I can provide the script for others to improve. :)

šegi:
Greate work ;)  :THUMBS UP:
thank

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version