Forum for English speaking Miranda NG users > Development

SkypeWeb protocol

<< < (84/85) > >>

SirNasso:
I have version 0.96.5 alpha biuld #26835 and skype can't connect. I change the status to Online, it goes to Connecting and after 2 secconds it goes to Offline. Miranda updater says everything is up to date, so no new version available. Any help will be wellcomed.

dartraiden:
1) try to login via browser and accept the license agreement, etc
2) provide a netlog

SirNasso:
Opened in browser, no license agreement to accept. And I'm attaching the netlog file.

SirNasso:
I think I found where the problem is. It is the two factor authentication of the Microsft/Skype account. I must confirm the login via an app on my phone, but since it takes a bit more time, Miranda times-out and can't connect. So is there a way to increase the time before it counts the connection as timed-out? Or is there another way to resolve the situation? I need to login once and after that it will be marked as safe.

ghazan:
SirNasso,
this web page, to which Miranda gets redirected, is just a page with two choices: enter the code from MS Authenticator or push the button on your phone (remote NGC session), so it seems that you can simply push a button, and retry to log into Skype via Miranda. Am I right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version