Forum for English speaking Miranda NG users > Bug reports

Miranda crash when ICQ status switched to online

(1/2) > >>

Comos:
Hello,

I recently noticed, that after Miranda update to 0.96.4 build#26371 on my WinXP SP3 32bit if I start it up and want to change my ICQ status to online, Miranda crashes shortly.
The crash report stated:

Miranda Crash Report from 18 Nov 2023 11:01:00. Crash Dumper v.0.2.0.2

Likely cause of the crash plugin: ICQ-WIM protocol

Exception: Access Violation at address 1722C366. Writing to address 00000008.

Crashlog attached.Any idea what could be the cause?

dartraiden:

--- Quote ---filename not available
--- End quote ---
Do you have debug symbols installed? Craslog without symbols is useless.

Comos:

--- Quote from: dartraiden on 18 11 2023, 12:19:29 ---Do you have debug symbols installed? Craslog without symbols is useless.

--- End quote ---

no, but updated to stable version with symbols now.Here is the updated crashlog.

ghazan:
Comos,
I've committed a fix into the stable version, but I need a network log from you, ICQ + core, from the very beginning till the moment when ICQ logs in
Here you can read, how to create network logs: https://wiki.miranda-ng.org/index.php?title=Network_log

Comos:

--- Quote from: ghazan on 20 11 2023, 13:48:32 ---Comos,
I've committed a fix into the stable version, but I need a network log from you, ICQ + core, from the very beginning till the moment when ICQ logs in
Here you can read, how to create network logs: https://wiki.miranda-ng.org/index.php?title=Network_log

--- End quote ---

Ok, attached. Upon startup an update has pop up, so I have run the update and after restart switched ICQ to online and seemed to work, however when I set up the netlog, restart the Miranda and switched ICQ online it crashed again, so I have attached the crashlog aswell.When I checked the netlog and see errors related to SQLITE, could it be that the crash is related to some errors in the database?
When I check the database I got like 7876 errors all the time.Ticking checkboxes like Fix Server event ID, because the errors are more releated to "Orphaned event with wrong event ID" and "Orphaned setting ....with wrong contact ID" seems have no effect and the errors are still there whenever I check the database.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version