Forum for English speaking Miranda NG users > Bug reports

SSL could not be negotiated

(1/2) > >>

Estelyen:
Since a few days ago, I can't login to ICQ anymore with SSL enabled, it always says "SSL could not be negotiated". I disabled SSL in my ICQ account settings and that made it work again, but it would still be nice to have a more secure connection... What can I do to make SSL work again?

Wishmaster:

--- Quote from: Estelyen on 12 03 2014, 08:38:30 ---Since a few days ago, I can't login to ICQ anymore with SSL enabled, it always says "SSL could not be negotiated". I disabled SSL in my ICQ account settings and that made it work again, but it would still be nice to have a more secure connection... What can I do to make SSL work again?

--- End quote ---
It seems it was a temoprary server issue, now it works again.

Estelyen:
Just tried again, it still does not work for me...

White-Tiger:
for me, it works again... also it happened in the past a few times already that ICQ's SSL Server died... IIRC the opposite was also true... no login using non-SSL.
Kind of weird setup they have.

Wishmaster:

--- Quote from: Estelyen on 12 03 2014, 11:08:12 ---Just tried again, it still does not work for me...

--- End quote ---
It seems it is a dns problem with slogin.icq.com, and you are using cached dns. Try to flush your dns cache by executing ipconfig /flushdns in cmd.exe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version