Forum for English speaking Miranda NG users > Bug reports

facebook , asked me to re-logon

(1/4) > >>

Kimoo:
firstly ,
i was in Security and Login section , and was watch my " where you logged in " i was see Miranda logged in for facebook as " Andriod "
after some minutes , facebook suddenly logged me out as suspecusse activity , and said that i may wrote my password in a different site and asked me to confirm my activity. and to change password

so , why this happened ? in your last change you may did some mistake ? and why facebook appear that i logon from Andriod ? by this facebook thinks that i use 2 machines in same time , and it's not allowed for there securty reasons , it's bad to logon and chat from 2 machines in same time
please check this problem if happened with anyone else

Kimoo:
update :-

i see now that facebook made some changes in chat in facebook web version , may this cause the above problem , that may there is something changed from facebook side

the problem happened in same minute that facebook web inbox chat changed

ghazan:
Kimoo,
facebook asks you to relogin each time your cookie expires
if you can open the Inspect window in Chrome, you can even see when it will happen

Kimoo:

--- Quote from: ghazan on 17 12 2020, 12:08:18 ---Kimoo,
facebook asks you to relogin each time your cookie expires
if you can open the Inspect window in Chrome, you can even see when it will happen

--- End quote ---

NO , it was says suspect activity , this dose not happened to me from long time , and was written that i may put my password in not trusted site , and asked me to change my password and to confirm my activity .

it's changes from fb site , please try to write someone in fb group chat through Miranda please and check what will happened

Kimoo:
please test using Miranda fb group chat , and tell me what happened , also let other peoples test it , and see , i forgot to take screenshot of the fb message to show you it ,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version