Author Topic: Facebook number next to icon  (Read 1987 times)

Offline ellick

Facebook number next to icon
« on: 06 01 2019, 23:59:09 »
This is probably simple for most people but I'm stumped.  I just installed the facebook plugin for NG.  I'm logged in ok but what is the number in parenthesis next to the icon?   it shows up like f (12) with the f being the icon.   What exactly is the number?  I've looked at notifications and other things and something I did reduced it to 7 but nothing else seems to have an effect and i'm flying blind.  :)

Offline dartraiden

Re: Facebook number next to icon
« Reply #1 on: 08 01 2019, 20:32:36 »
Can you provide screenshot of this icon?

Offline ghazan

« Reply #2 on: 08 01 2019, 20:58:52 »
ellick,
number of unread personal messages, maybe

Offline ellick

« Reply #3 on: 08 01 2019, 22:27:47 »
ellick,
number of unread personal messages, maybe

I would have but finally managed to get rid of them.  Problem is I don't know how.  lol   When I first installed the Facebook plugin, I got a lot of popups down near the tray when I would first start Miranda.  They'd come and then disappear so fast I couldn't really see what they were.  I started clicking on them when they appeared and noticed the number was going down so I kept restarting miranda and clicking on them as fast as I could.   I'm still not sure what they were tho or what I'd have to do on the Facebook site to make them go away.   

I thought maybe they were unread messages too but I didn't have any on the facebook web page itself when I looked.