Author Topic: Few problems, PLS help... :-)  (Read 3100 times)

Offline iX

Few problems, PLS help... :-)
« on: 30 12 2018, 15:11:47 »
Hi! :)
First, THANKS for Miranda-NG! :THUMBS UP: 

I am migrating from Miranda-IM after who knows? 15-20? years...  ...Because of ICQ.:-\
My three troubles:

1.)   How to add a BIG send button to a communication window, as I had it in old Miranda? :

--->    

2.)   Is possible to see just only ICQ Statuses after clicking to Status Menu icon? Meen to disable "Global" status? I am only using ICQ...  :

3.)   A am using Win7x64/Classic theme (no Aero) on my machines with Miranda. If the desktop is empty (shows just wallpaper),
       by clicking to (minimized) Miranda NG SysTray icon it appears fine....
       BUT! When is some program already on the desktop, and Miranda must appear over it, then only "frame" is shown, like here:

Then I must use the mouse, go over contact list, and then the "hidden interior" appears... :

That is annoying and ugly :o, is possible to solve this??
       Thanks for answers! 8)

Offline Sob

Re: Few problems, PLS help... :-)
« Reply #1 on: 30 12 2018, 17:04:40 »
1) Disable any SRMM plugins and just use the basic built-in one, the big button option is there.

2) I didn't find such option, but you can always change global icons to icq ones and learn to ignore the submenu.

3) Classic theme is the best, right? :) Such problem doesn't happen here. Guessing by the top menu, it's not default clist, is it? Maybe try the built-in one too, if it's any better.

Offline dartraiden

« Reply #2 on: 30 12 2018, 18:03:13 »
1) Yes, delete TabSRMM plugin dll (or Scriver if you installed it). Miranda automatically switch to StdMsg - core messaging plugin
2) Cannot be replaced, because Miranda is multiprotocol client. But you can go to Options → Icons → Status icons → Globals, select one icon and use Import icons button to pickup \Icons\Proto_ICQ.dll
Now simple drag new icon on top of old. Repeat this for every icon.
3) Try to disable transparency in contact list settings.

Offline iX

« Reply #3 on: 01 01 2019, 11:20:39 »
Thanks for answers! ;D ...And another round:;D

1.)  TabSRMM - it looks nice, is there any chance to add an option for big send button in the future updates? Or is the development of this plugin closed?

2.) In both StdMsg and TabSRMM dont work BBCode for Color and Size of font, is this fixable? Only worked text formatting for bold, italic, underline and cross out...

3.) In old Miranda IM / Options / Message Sessions / Messaging Log   was an "Show Status changes" option for StdMsg. Could be re-added again? I am missing this. :-[

4.) Options / Customise / Fonts and Colors / Contact List / "Online contact, to whom you have..."  -  dont work text color settings.

BTW:
3) Classic theme is the best, right? :)
- Yep!! :THUMBS UP:

Offline dartraiden

« Reply #4 on: 02 01 2019, 12:25:26 »
1) I do not think that it is a good idea to unify plugins, each plugin has its own features... and big button is StdMsg feature 8)

2) Hmm... wiki said thar color is supported
https://wiki.miranda-ng.org/index.php?title=Plugin:TabSRMM/en/General_settings#Sending_messages
maybe it's broken

3) feature request created
but if your ICQ contacts uses official ICQ client... you will hate this option

4) [Online contacts to whom you have a different visibility]
ICQv10 doesn't support invisibility, so I dont know, how to test this

Offline iX

« Reply #5 on: 02 01 2019, 15:15:06 »
but if your ICQ contacts uses official ICQ client... you will hate this option
No one. We all use the new Miranda NG! ;) :THUMBS UP:
ICQv10 doesn't support invisibility, so I dont know, how to test this
Believe or not, it still works! From old times (Miranda IM), I have set visibility/invisibility to some contact. After imported to Miranda NG, if I am invisible, to another user I am Offline... At the same time I looks Online to someone who I have set "Always visible" I tested it by the VNC... :-X