Author Topic: WhatsApp protocol  (Read 460379 times)

Offline watcher

Re: WhatsApp protocol
« Reply #495 on: 01 05 2015, 21:49:01 »
YEAR! you're an angel! :-* ;)

thank you ever so much! relogin success!!  :THUMBS UP:

Thank you very much for your great work.  :THUMBS UP:

Yes ghazan is fast in fixes  ;D You are welcome
Пожалуйста, внимательно прочтите правила постинга перед тем, как открыть новую тему.
Please read forum rules.

Offline Monty

« Reply #496 on: 01 05 2015, 21:50:50 »
Yes ghazan is fast in fixes
Really amazing!  :THUMBS UP:

Offline Chungalin

« Reply #497 on: 01 05 2015, 22:53:45 »
Great! I’ll have to wait a few minutes because I’ve used the official app this afternoon and now I receive a "too_recent" failure.

same. I meant the user agent sent to the server
You were right, reported version has changed from 2.12.60 to 2.12.68.

Offline Kajuru

« Reply #498 on: 02 05 2015, 02:32:05 »
Thank you guys, great work  :DRINK:

Offline dirkschee

« Reply #499 on: 02 05 2015, 21:10:52 »
hi developer!

sorry, if I get on your nerves, but I've got an additional question respective "online/offline status".

I used the version v.0.1.2.6 from 12.02.2015 till yesterday. It was the last build, where I could see always all online/offline changes from ALL contacts! (popup history)

After > 0.1.2.6 in most cases I got nothing display?! :/

So I had to go to my contact list -> right click 'user X' -> user details -> update. After this it's possible to see (at least), when the user was last time online. This don't work by all of my friends (only a few of them)! Unfortunately this way is a little bit difficult, too. ;)

Sometime the on-/off status becomes display, too, if the user sent me a message. - When I rebooted or updated my miranda the status-message won't be display again.

I would love to get all status changes in future again (as it used to be). Do you see any chances for me?

What's the reason, why you removed this option/it doesn't still work in version 0.1.2.6++ ?

Does exist another possibility, to receive all status messages from all contact without using build 0.1.2.6 ?

Or is there any settings in my miranda wrong? I disbelive it, because it worked once perfect.
(The option "show offline users in here" I don't have, for example!)

Is it posible to take the changes from yesterday and merge this in the old version 0.1.2.6 (for me and other interested persons)? I can't estimate, how costly it would be.... (excuse me, if the question was shameless...!)

I hope, I could show the problem despite my bad English. :( Thank you very much in advance for your answers! :)

MPK

« Reply #500 on: 04 05 2015, 13:37:52 »
dirkschee
I am Not totally into it. But whatsapp had problems with users being able to do mass survailance with just the phone number of others. That's why they restricted the number of status requests a user can send. For this reason it probably was removed from Miranda version as it may lead to banns.

Offline mida

« Reply #501 on: 09 05 2015, 15:39:03 »
sometimes i get only messages if i change whatsapp status, going offline and online or to invisibile.

v.0.1.2.14 [4 May 2015 9:12:02]
sorry for my bad english

Offline Paranoia

« Reply #502 on: 09 05 2015, 20:20:11 »
I got message when tries to set "Online" status:
"Please enter a password"
What I should do? Which password?

При попытке выйти в "Online", получаю сообщение:
"Введите пароль"
О каком пароле речь? Пробовал вызывать "Код запроса" — он пришел на телефон, я его ввел один раз, но это ничего не изменило, а более ввести не могу (серая форма ввода) и на последующие запросы получаю ошибку: "Неудачная регистрация".

Извиняюсь, если обсуждалось.

Offline watcher

« Reply #503 on: 09 05 2015, 20:21:59 »
Paranoia,  wait for 6-8 hours and try to repeat getting the code procedure.
Пожалуйста, внимательно прочтите правила постинга перед тем, как открыть новую тему.
Please read forum rules.

Offline NazZaR

« Reply #504 on: 10 05 2015, 04:45:59 »
Paranoia,  wait for 6-8 hours and try to repeat getting the code procedure.
I am doing this for months already, no result.

Offline Paranoia

« Reply #505 on: 10 05 2015, 11:23:14 »
Right now I received code (same code) and type it in fields, press OK and set status to "Online" — still got "Please enter a password" error.

Только что получил код (такой же), ввел его в поля, нажал Ок и попробовал подключиться — ничего не изменилось. Очень похоже на то, что код из этой формы никак не читается.
И не знаю на сколько правильно блокировать формы ввода этого кода, было бы удобно иметь возможность вводить этот код в любой момент, а не только тогда, когда SMS была запрошена.

Offline watcher

« Reply #506 on: 10 05 2015, 18:46:19 »
I tried - got the code, entered it, pressed "Register code" and got a working WhatsApp in Miranda. So i think you should provide network log which is taken while you try to register.
Please read forum rules.

Offline Paranoia

« Reply #507 on: 10 05 2015, 21:13:52 »
I tried - got the code, entered it, pressed "Register code" and got a working WhatsApp in Miranda. So i think you should provide network log which is taken while you try to register.
OMG, I don't press "Register code" button after code entering.
It's works!

Offline sh

« Reply #508 on: 12 05 2015, 09:06:22 »
Hello All,

Is it only me that seems to be getting WA messages with a way too long a delay, sometimes several hours after they'd been sent by a user to me? This has been happening roughly since just before the last issue with login failures.

Offline NazZaR

« Reply #509 on: 12 05 2015, 09:56:06 »
Yep, same thing for me. Sent messages appear almost instantly, but received can be delayed for hours.