Author Topic: WhatsApp protocol  (Read 457768 times)

Offline watcher

Re: WhatsApp
« Reply #135 on: 18 12 2014, 13:46:26 »
What to do?

To wait a day or two until WhatsApp lets you register.
Пожалуйста, внимательно прочтите правила постинга перед тем, как открыть новую тему.
Please read forum rules.

Offline Thug

« Reply #136 on: 19 12 2014, 08:40:59 »
Why i can't add some contacts (2 of 12)? I'm just waiting and they still not appear in cl. Could be the resason that they've deleted me, or even so they should appear in contact list?
Just call them and ask to write you.

Offline JonIrenicus

« Reply #137 on: 20 12 2014, 09:05:12 »
Not first month I have Miranda crash with the help of Whatsup plugin...

Offline mida

« Reply #138 on: 30 12 2014, 13:46:32 »
since a week a contact send me messages but somestimes i get there after 10 minutes or later and not in a few seconds later.
sorry for my bad english

Offline CleriC

« Reply #139 on: 03 01 2015, 17:30:17 »
Hello.
Not too long ago discovered a strange problem. The plugin works, my messages are getting through. But when I someone writes messages I have not received. The writer is recognized that the message has been sent but not read. But I don't get it. Re-register also does not work. Press Registration Code - generates an error "Registration Failed". What to do?

Spoiler

[close]

Здравствуйте.
Не так давно обнаружилась странная проблема. Плагин работает, мои сообщения доходят. Но когда мне кто-то пишет то сообщения мне не доходят. У написавшего отражается что сообщение отослано, но не прочиатно. Но я его не получаю. Заного зарегистрироваться тоже не получается. Нажимаю Код Запроса - выдает ошибку "Неудачная Регистрация". Что делать?
«События происходят, Дела делаются, Но нет индивидуального деятеля».
«Events happen, deeds are done, but there is no individual doer thereof».

MPK

« Reply #140 on: 05 01 2015, 07:50:26 »
since a week a contact send me messages but somestimes i get there after 10 minutes or later and not in a few seconds later.

also have this problem with official app. so dont think its about the plugin :(

Offline Whiplash

« Reply #141 on: 06 01 2015, 22:30:18 »
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong about this. I've installed the plugin and started to set it up. But whenever I'm trying to request the code, it shows me the message: Registration failed.
I think ghazan mentioned that WhatsApp needs a new ID. But what that actually means? Or simply - what am I doing wrong?

MPK

« Reply #142 on: 07 01 2015, 07:55:49 »
Why i can't add some contacts (2 of 12)? I'm just waiting and they still not appear in cl. Could be the resason that they've deleted me, or even so they should appear in contact list?

from what I know the other person does not need to have you in contact list. You can still add them. That might be different though when you got blocked.

did you use the international format without + and 00 infront? Do the people still have whatsapp or did they maybe changed their number?

Offline Dimsok

« Reply #143 on: 09 01 2015, 19:10:54 »
Sometimes when internet trafic is busy, whatsapp is still trying to connect, and even if you set it as "online" it does still try to connect, Only restarting of miranda could help and then connect normal again. Could it be fix in future?

Offline Whiplash

« Reply #144 on: 09 01 2015, 21:34:59 »
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong about this. I've installed the plugin and started to set it up. But whenever I'm trying to request the code, it shows me the message: Registration failed.
I think ghazan mentioned that WhatsApp needs a new ID. But what that actually means? Or simply - what am I doing wrong?
Will anyone answer this?

Offline Dimsok

« Reply #145 on: 10 01 2015, 08:22:17 »
On that forum was already written that you should wait about a day before requesting a new code

Offline watcher

« Reply #146 on: 10 01 2015, 08:30:20 »
Whiplash, when we will have some solution to this - we will write about it.

Post Merge: 10 01 2015, 08:33:13
This is WART utility - we use the same API:

Spoiler
[close]

I didn't ask for code for months.
Пожалуйста, внимательно прочтите правила постинга перед тем, как открыть новую тему.
Please read forum rules.

Offline CleriC

« Reply #147 on: 10 01 2015, 08:55:21 »
I can't get Registration Code alrady 3 days. After setup WhatsApp on phone. What to do? Wait more?

Offline CleriC

« Reply #148 on: 12 01 2015, 08:12:11 »
I update Miranda to version 0.95.3 and plugin WhatsApp 0.1.0.5 (using pluginupdater). But still have "Registration Failed" on request Registration Code. I can't understand what problem?
« Last Edit: 12 01 2015, 08:15:20 by CleriC »

Offline kxp

« Reply #149 on: 16 01 2015, 16:35:45 »
Hay guys.
I was trying to install whatsapp support in my Miranda NG.
I have the latest stabil version of Whatsapp plugin as well as the latest Miranda from oficial website.
When I add Whatsapp protocol and enter my number and press request a code I need to enter the SMS code in two fields next to phone and nickname textboxes. But, strangely, they aren't enabled. So no matter how hard I click them I'm not able to enter the code.