Author Topic: Profildatei defekt, History weg  (Read 4741 times)

Offline hronny

Profildatei defekt, History weg
« on: 04 10 2018, 19:39:00 »
Hallo, ich benutze schon seit 2006 Miranda und war bisher immer zufrieden. Gestern konnte eine Nachricht nicht zugestellt werden und dann wollte ich in die History++ Anzeige. Leider steht hier bei allen Nutzern nur noch "Name, 21.03.2010 18:11:02: Autorisierungsanfrage von (589656183): ????????". Die Anzahl der Nachrichten die unten links steht stimmt (über 32+), die Einträge egal wohin ich scrolle ist immer der gleiche Eintrag. Bei allen Nutzern das gleiche. So ein Mist.

So dachte ich, kann ich die aktuelle portable Version herunterladen und dann ein neues Profil erzeugen und dann importieren. Leider scheitert das Importieren, weil das Miranda sofort abstürzt. Über den DBEditor kann man nur die Einstellungen und Kontakte exportieren aber nicht die History. Zumindest finde ich hier nichts. Das meine Profildatei zu groß ich, glaube ich auch nicht. Die ist nur knapp über 16 MB.

Früher gab es immer die Datenbankreparatur, die seit Umstellung auf die andere Datenbank nicht mehr existiert. Was kann ich nun machen? Die Nachrichten stehen auf jeden Fall noch in der Datei drin, da ich sie mit dem Editor sehe.

Gruß Ronny

Offline ghazan

Re: Profildatei defekt, History weg
« Reply #1 on: 04 10 2018, 19:56:04 »
hi,

If you have a backup, I recommend you to use it (you can install db_autobackup plugin to make backups automatically every day).

Otherwise, you can try to restore maximum info from your profile by applying two utilities, mdbx_dump & mdbx_load. If your profile is stored by default in the Profiles folder of Miranda, you can use fixme.cmd to do that trick automatically (save your dat file first). If you're using the stable build, your will need to download the development core manually from https://miranda-ng.org/distr/miranda-ng-alpha-latest.7z or https://miranda-ng.org/distr/miranda-ng-alpha-latest_x64.7z respectively

Offline dartraiden

« Reply #2 on: 04 10 2018, 20:17:57 »
If you want to do this manually, see this comment

Offline hronny

« Reply #3 on: 06 10 2018, 08:11:43 »
I have now installed the Autobackup plugin. This helps me to avoid such problems in the future. Unfortunately the repair did not work. The file was repaired and the file size is smaller. However, after starting the program nothing is displayed anymore. All profiles and settings are gone. I created a backup a month ago that I use now. It's better than nothing.

The latest news said that you can import JSON data. I can't find the required json structure anywhere. This might allow me to re-import the old messages from the Jabberserver. I could not find a download of the server saved history in miranda so far.

Offline dartraiden

« Reply #4 on: 06 10 2018, 20:01:31 »
However, after starting the program nothing is displayed anymore.
Seems like contacts cannot be restored.

you can import JSON data
JSON created by Msg_Export plugin