Forum for English speaking Miranda NG users > Bug reports

Strange connection problems

(1/5) > >>

ivan1282ka:
Hi. I have miranda-ng version  0.95.7 build #18771 (6defdc1294) on win XP sp3
and it is able to connect  GG protocol . And is not able to connect to MSN protocol.
Also stopped to connect to skype web. (error 80090326377)

And i have miranda-ng version 0.95.8 build #19948 (6a6f2b9e3b) on win XP sp3 (the same computer)
and it si able to connect to MSN protocol, but not able to connect to GG protocol (can not establish secure connection).
and again not able to connect to skype web.
On windows 7 same program (portable) is able to connect to skype web and GG, and is not able to connect to MSN.

What i can do to connect to all protocols? on both win XP and win 7?
Thanks
Best regards.

Vulpix:
I believe you need the SSL Libraries. https://wiki.miranda-ng.org/index.php?title=Plugin:OpenSSL

ivan1282ka:
I used ssl libraries but it with ssl libraries skype did not connect. And strange , the difference is in version - old version and old plugins works one way , and new version and new plugins work other way. And on win 7 it works fine. Only on win XP there si problem.
PS and ssl libraries do not work portable. Only beta versions coul be used portable.

PPS with openssl.dll miranda  version  0.95.7 build #18771 (6defdc1294) on win XP sp3
was able to connect to skype , but the situation with MSN and GG did not changed.
miranda-ng version 0.95.8 build #19948 (6a6f2b9e3b) on win XP sp3 (the same computer) still unable to connect to skype. even with  openssl.dll from version 0.95.7

dartraiden:
SkypeWeb: try log in through the browser and accept the new Skype license agreement.

GG: we force SSL support, so you can try disable it.

dartraiden:
Miranda NG doesn't need ssl libraries. All necessary libraries (libeay32.mir and ssleay32.mir) already placed in /Libs. OpenSSL plugin should use these libraries, not third-party OpenSSL libs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version