Forum for English speaking Miranda NG users > News

Database migration

<< < (2/12) > >>

Goraf:
yvesson, what contact list do you use? Post a version info. In "Options -> Customize -> Menus" are options for menu items. You can check there if you have them in main menu and if they are checked or unchecked.

yvesson:
Hej,
I use modern CL 0.9.1.7, sorry I don't have time to post more atm and won't use mimi until next friday.
Nothing is unchecked in my options, of course I checked that. Moreover, Miranda crashes very often when I look in this part of the options. I think I'll create a new profile and import just my contacts and history, and not my settings, and just re-tweak everything like I want.

Thanks anyway.

ghazan:

--- Quote from: yvesson on 25 03 2018, 14:42:11 ---I don't have "frames" anymore in my menu.
--- End quote ---
yes, confirmed.

ditomov:
Hi, after today's update, my metacontacts are bugged - all appear in contact list (clist nicer 0.9.2.4) as offline and named '(Unknown contact)'. Renaming does nothing. Reordering does nothing. Clicking on a metacontact in contact list does nothing. Subcontacts show correct status icons (in the subcontacts submenu) and I do receive and send messages to subcontacts.

ditomov:
It seems the problem is with the db conversion. I reverted back to mmap 0.95.3.1 (and backup profile, of course) and it works with the latest miranda64.exe and clist_nicer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version