Forum for English speaking Miranda NG users > Support/Help

Double tabs when chatting at AIM

<< < (2/2)

wor123:
I created a new profile, but import.dll, didn't imported history and contacts, so AIM contacts became visible only when I connected to my AIM account, and I had to import history for each contacts manually. As for the MSN contacts, I can't make them visible, as I can't connect to my MSN profile. Morever, Miranda NG closes without any warning or crash log, when I try to connect to my MSN account.

Robyer:
Import.dll have option to completely import everything (all accounts, contacts, history) from the old profile. It should work. As for MSN, you can perhaps switch to Skype, as I think MSN merged with Skype some time ago... But crashing when trying to connect to MSN is strange, maybe try to delete and recreate the account again? Or when you try it in completely blank profile, does it work?
And also make sure to run DBChecker on current profile, just in case, if it fixes anything.

wor123:
I retryed to import the history and contacts for my MSN account to see why it didn't restored the history and contacts, but this resulted in a loss of all contacts and history for all accounts.

Robyer:
Try to contact @ghazan about that, he worked on the import plugin and database structure. Maybe he will get an idea or find some issue in your profile file.  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version