Forum for English speaking Miranda NG users > Support/Help

Over the last few days, skypeweb seems to not be able to log into skype very wel

(1/3) > >>

thosrtanner:
Once I have poked it a few times its fine, but I need to go online in the main window two or three times for it to sort itself out, and get the correct status of my friends in skype, and for it to stick - it'll often go blue in the main window then complain I'm not logged in when I first try to chat.

David:
Uhm....r u sure it doesn't depend on somethin on your side?
Personally i did not have any issues...

thosrtanner:
well, the only think i noticed on my side was a skypeweb update a few days ago

Vulpix:
I have these issues as well. Very often, I'll have to stop trying to log in and just wait a few minutes, then I can log in again normally. I thought it was related to having to restart miranda but it just seems to be (perhaps) some kind of flood control from skypeweb or I dunno. Basically if I don't log in on the first attempt, I have to give up for about 5 minutes. And Skypeweb also doesn't stay connected much at all. Not sure why this is.

thosrtanner:
Dunno if this is related but after today's updates, the skype status is now locked and doesn't follow the rest of the protocols (I assume it's the online/offline/etc status, rather than the account status. that possibly wasn't the best word to use).

*Update* No sorry, just me. Somehow I managed to click the name on the status sub-menu and lock it. It seems to be easier to do that than to work out how to undo it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version