Author Topic: Skype number of events..  (Read 2779 times)

Offline David

Skype number of events..
« on: 10 12 2016, 19:20:39 »
Hello,

it look like that skype web load only the last 15 events in the msg window and i'd like to increase that number.
I tried (as per image attached) but it doesn't work..
Anyone know how to?

Offline Ratha

Re: Skype number of events..
« Reply #1 on: 04 02 2017, 19:10:57 »
My Skype history goes back to my setting of 50 using Miranda 0.95.6.17252.

Assuming that you're still having a problem, you're probably going to need to post your full version information report so that someone can see what plugins you are using that might be interfering with that option.

There used to be a bug in Miranda IM -years- ago which would cause your history display not to pay any attention to that number for a few clients. This was usually fixed by running the database checker and marking all messages as read. But back then the bug caused the message window to display all of the contacts history, rather than the limited number like 15-50.

Additionally, try setting it to 50 because 100 might be too many? I might remember reading something at some point about how 50 was the max that was allowed to be displayed for performance reasons. But all of this pertained to the old Miranda IM client before it became Miranda NG. So it may or may not be relevant anymore.

Offline David

« Reply #2 on: 04 02 2017, 19:30:28 »
Hello,

1st off thx for your reply...

tried to play around a bit with the setting but nothing changed...i think the problem is
related to skypeweb groupchat

THX

D.
« Last Edit: 05 02 2017, 10:42:42 by David »

Offline Vulpix

« Reply #3 on: 04 02 2017, 22:48:55 »
Hello David!

You have posted this before a few times, but it's not really what we need :)

Read this on how to post proper, "full" version info: http://wiki.miranda-ng.org/index.php?title=Version_information

Also, when you're saying chats, if you mean groupchats then please specify that; it's different from 1on1 chats which you can sync in their entirety.

Thanks!

Offline David

« Reply #4 on: 05 02 2017, 10:43:06 »
Ok did it

THX