Author Topic: Skypeweb  (Read 7065 times)

Offline David

Skypeweb
« on: 22 11 2016, 17:15:42 »
Hello i already posted what below in the "development" "skypeweb Protocol" but i can not get any answer...
...so i post it here and see if i'm luckier...

Hello,

just wonder why i can not get skype popup to stay as set in the "general" "default timeout" i have 60 but for skype only
they don't last 5 sec...

Is it in a different place the setting for skype?

THX

David

Offline Robyer

Re:Skypeweb
« Reply #1 on: 22 11 2016, 17:51:29 »
I can't check it now, but there are more places where you can set particular popup settings. Check Options / Popups / tab Popup Classes (or something like that, I'm writing from memory).
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline David

Re: Skypeweb
« Reply #2 on: 22 11 2016, 18:19:01 »
Check Options / Popups / tab Popup Classes

Hi Robyer..(thx for answer..)

I already had that one set to -1 but it doesn't work...I mainly went trough all the settting in the pict below without success

Offline Robyer

« Reply #3 on: 22 11 2016, 19:40:37 »
When you press Live Preview, will it stay forever? If so, maybe this is setting of different popup.
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline David

« Reply #4 on: 22 11 2016, 19:52:13 »
When you press Live Preview, will it stay forever? If so, maybe this is setting of different popup.

Yes..it do...

>If so, maybe this is setting of different popup

Right that's the same thing i thought...and set pretty much everything at 60...but no matter what
skype popup doesnt last longer then 5 sec

Offline Robyer

« Reply #5 on: 22 11 2016, 21:20:14 »
just wonder why i can not get skype popup to stay

What kind of popup are you talking about? Printscreen me the popup that won't stay visible.

Offline David

« Reply #6 on: 22 11 2016, 21:27:52 »
Printscreen me the popup that won't stay visible.

:D :D :D :D :D if only i could grab it...!!! Ok lets do like this...will shot a clip tomorrow and take a snapshoot from there...otherwise it's not possible...it's too fast

Offline Robyer

« Reply #7 on: 23 11 2016, 08:15:14 »
David, you can open Main menu / Popups / Popup History to see last showed popups.

Offline David

« Reply #8 on: 23 11 2016, 11:21:54 »
Robyer...

i have extra info i just verified that if it's a msg from a single contact...the timeout is as defined
but if it's a skype chat...it's not and it disappear in 5 sec

David

PS psl check your pvt msg

Offline David

« Reply #9 on: 23 11 2016, 15:02:00 »
watch it all

Offline David

« Reply #10 on: 23 11 2016, 16:24:06 »
Robyer..

here it is..and also posted in pvt a small clip

Offline Robyer

Re:Skypeweb
« Reply #11 on: 23 11 2016, 17:24:15 »
Yes. That's classic message, not that Skype Notification you were setting in that popup options.

You want to set timeout for message notifications, which you need to set on another place. If you use TabSRMM then it is somewhere in options / communication / event notifications? ...

Offline David

« Reply #12 on: 23 11 2016, 19:45:08 »
is this what you mean (see attached)...

if Yes...then it dont work cause i already set it at 60...

Offline Robyer

« Reply #13 on: 24 11 2016, 13:39:53 »
No, this is general settings of Popup plugin for plugins that you set to use "default timeout".
You should look somewhere in "Message sessions" options, or Event notifications, or Event notify, or MessagePopup... I don't know what plugin provides you the notifications with received messages.

Offline David

« Reply #14 on: 25 11 2016, 11:24:32 »
No, this is general settings of Popup plugin for plugins that you set to use "default timeout".
You should look somewhere in "Message sessions" options, or Event notifications, or Event notify, or MessagePopup... I don't know what plugin provides you the notifications with received messages.

Ok ..tried everything but did not find a solution.

THX for the Help

D.