Forum for English speaking Miranda NG users > Bug reports

StatusManager "The ordinal 327 could not be location in the dynamic link..."

(1/2) > >>

mcsilver:
Full Error Message

"The ordinal 327 could not be location in the dynamic link library c:\program files\miranda ng\plugins\statusmanager.dll."

I get this when NG tries to load the plugin or whenever I go to the Plugins tab under Settings.

My Setup

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Miranda NG v0.95.5 build #17337 x64
StatusManger.dll 0.11.0.0 (File version)

I'm trying to get the auto reconnect functionality that I had when I was using saa.dll in Miranda IM.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Craig

Robyer:
You are mixing stable/development versions together (or just different development builds). Make sure you use everything from latest development build (check via Plugin Updater) or don't put that plugin to stable (as it's not suitable for stable).

mcsilver:
Thank you, I think that worked.

Seemed I had to switch to Development version instead of Stable version under Plugin Updater in order for the application itself and the plugin to be compatible with each other.  I'd rather stick with a stable version of everything but is there a stable (compatible) version of StatusManager?  I could only see the one that I downloaded.

Robyer:
StatusManager is combination of 3 plugins (which exists separately in stable version) - AdvancedAutoAway, KeepStatus and StartupStatus

mcsilver:
I think KeepStatus was the one I wanted: something that would auto-reconnect when a connection is lost.  However, KeepStatus appears to be deprecated and cannot be downloaded separately.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version