Author Topic: Posting bounty on Miranda issues  (Read 4287 times)

Offline Vulpix

Posting bounty on Miranda issues
« on: 12 11 2016, 21:29:39 »
Hi!

I logged a bunch of issues and I know it may take a long time before most of them are tended to as they're all labelled as minor.

Would it be possible / acceptable to post a bounty on some of the? I've done something similar previously and I have always paid the bounty if the conditions were fulfilled ( @unsane / @ghazan can confirm).

The issues in question:

"Read <status> message" for skypeweb contacts causes said message to disappear from contact list row items resolved! Paid~
MsgExport's "Export All History" is very slow resolved! Paid~
SkypeWeb: Irregular chat events are not marked as read
« Last Edit: 16 02 2017, 22:01:42 by Vulpix »

Offline Robyer

Re: Posting bounty on Miranda issues
« Reply #1 on: 13 11 2016, 19:12:03 »
I might look at the first two, if no one will do it sooner. But I can't promise when.
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline Vulpix

« Reply #2 on: 13 11 2016, 21:15:03 »
That'd be greatly appreciated!  :THUMBS UP:

Offline Robyer

« Reply #3 on: 03 12 2016, 09:21:44 »
First and third (skypeweb ones) should be fixed. Second will take more work (and is IHMO less important, as it is just enhancement), so that one I might check some other day (feel free to remind me if nothing happens during few months). :)
« Last Edit: 03 12 2016, 09:23:30 by Robyer »
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.