Author Topic: Is it possible to use a picture as a chat background?  (Read 2977 times)

Offline Testertime

Hello everyone! :)

There is a rather simple question in my mind, but I haven't found any solution. It's about the chat window. Is it possible to use a chat window background picture? And not just a single solid color? My goal is to adjust the colors and the background to make it very similar how Steam (the program from store.steampowered.com) looks like. Is there maybe even a skin available, and I was just too blind to see it?

Thanks in advance!

Offline AnrDaemon

Offline Robyer

Re:Is it possible to use a picture as a chat background?
« Reply #2 on: 13 05 2016, 18:18:15 »
Maybe via IEView? But I'm not sure whether IEView supports group chats...
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline Apollo2k4

Re: Is it possible to use a picture as a chat background?
« Reply #3 on: 13 05 2016, 18:59:42 »
But I'm not sure whether IEView supports group chats...
No. IEView not supports group chats
«Все глупости совершаются с серьёзным выражением лица» © Кён «Меланхолия Сузумии Харухи»

Правильно заданный вопрос – 50% решения.
Правила постинга

Offline Testertime

Re: Is it possible to use a picture as a chat background?
« Reply #4 on: 20 05 2016, 21:18:26 »
Thank you for your answers. I haven't found anything in TabSRMM. Other packs like the Miranda NG Watcher pack, which comes with popup skins and color customizations, are using single colors for the chat background as well. It seems it's not supported, or maybe super hidden?