Author Topic: Question: Which option displays offline/online  (Read 3151 times)

Offline DanDaMan

Question: Which option displays offline/online
« on: 03 05 2016, 17:45:51 »
Probably a silly question, but I was going through the menu for a good 20 minutes with no luck.

Where is the option that makes it so, in a chat window, it says (in text) when someone goes online, offline, away, and so forth?

Offline Robyer

Re: Question: Which option displays offline/online
« Reply #1 on: 03 05 2016, 17:51:32 »
It's probably somewhere in Options / Message sessions / ... / Log status changes
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline DanDaMan

« Reply #2 on: 04 05 2016, 02:26:32 »
I don't see it. I attached a screenshot showing where it should be.

The second screenshot shows in Miranda IM (not NG) the option is there. Was it moved or deleted for NG?
« Last Edit: 04 05 2016, 02:28:15 by DanDaMan »

Offline Vulpix

« Reply #3 on: 04 05 2016, 08:33:22 »
That is strange. Maybe it's related to tabsrmm? Cause you seem to be lacking all of those other options as well.

Offline DanDaMan

« Reply #4 on: 04 05 2016, 14:09:21 »
In retrospect, I definitely should have mentioned im using "0.95.5 alpha build #16797" cause AIM doesn't work otherwise. Think that's why?

Offline Robyer

« Reply #5 on: 04 05 2016, 14:18:55 »
Aha, I think this option was removed and you need to use NewXStatusNotify to somehow bring it back. That option exists only in TabSRMM now (as Vulpix mentioned).
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.