Author Topic: Miranda NG crash before running.  (Read 7816 times)

Offline Vojtik69

Re: Miranda NG crash before running.
« Reply #15 on: 26 11 2015, 20:59:03 »
If you using StartupStatus.dll than turn it off and test. For me helped.

No...  ::)
It was only lucky chance. Sometimes Miranda starts, but usually not... Anybody with other solution, please?

Offline Robyer

« Reply #16 on: 26 11 2015, 21:30:02 »
Vojtik69, if you can repeat the problem, then try turning of the plugins and find out which one is causing it... (e.g. disable first 10 plugins and check it, then enable them again and disable others and check again)
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline Vojtik69

Re:Miranda NG crash before running.
« Reply #17 on: 26 11 2015, 21:47:09 »
It's not probably any plugin. When I delete first half of them - same problem. When I delete second half - same problem. But it is interesting that when I start Miranda, in task manager there are 3 miranda32.exe and all of them have 112 kB of RAM. It is impossible to kill them. And when I start Miranda again, only one more appears in task manager (not three new).

Offline AnrDaemon

« Reply #18 on: 27 11 2015, 02:15:14 »
Then reboot and test again with no stalled processes.

Offline Robyer

« Reply #19 on: 27 11 2015, 05:36:55 »
in task manager there are 3 miranda32.exe and all of them have 112 kB of RAM. It is impossible to kill them
I received similar/same report from other user. Can't start Miranda because it starts these 3 processes and does nothing.

And it works correctly in stable. So probably there is something bad in development builds and it would be good to find out what exactly.
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline Vojtik69

« Reply #20 on: 27 11 2015, 07:58:40 »
Yeah, stable version is OK for me. But there is not able to run newest develop version of your facebook plugin  :-[
And I don't know how to recognise where exactly the problem is. There is no new crashlog.

Post Merge: 27 11 2015, 13:05:30
Interesting thing: If I start stable Miranda and leave it running, then I can normally start Miranda Dev. When both of them are running, I can close the Miranda Stable and the develop one is still running without any problems.
« Last Edit: 27 11 2015, 13:06:08 by Vojtik69 »

Offline AnrDaemon

« Reply #21 on: 27 11 2015, 21:09:12 »
Waitasecond.
Do you run them on separate profiles?