Author Topic: Facebook "Bot Challege Test" ???  (Read 2545 times)

Offline monocolumn

Facebook "Bot Challege Test" ???
« on: 26 09 2015, 14:56:30 »
since some days i must do a captcha when i want to send a msg via facebook.
anybody knows how to disable this kindergarten security crap ?

Offline Robyer

Re: Facebook "Bot Challege Test" ???
« Reply #1 on: 26 09 2015, 18:12:58 »
Switch to development version of Miranda, delete DeviceID and wait until Facebook stops showing you this. You can also try if you're getting captchas in webbrowser - if yes, there should be also some link like "Click here if you think you shouln't see this", where you can fill some form. And then wait. But still switch to development version of Miranda and delete DeviceID.

http://wiki.miranda-ng.org/index.php?title=Plugin:Facebook/en#You_need_to_clean_your_computer_error
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline Myshor

« Reply #2 on: 26 09 2015, 18:50:58 »
If I remember it right capcha is allways shown when you paste a lot of text or link only. :)

Fear my anger, fear my power.
I'm Dark Angel undercover.

Offline monocolumn

« Reply #3 on: 07 10 2015, 09:10:20 »
if this is done with not added people its ok.
but when its done with added friends its not in my opinion.
when i spam a friend and he dont wants the spam he can kick me out of his friends list.

so facebook ! let the user decide ! :(

no matter i tried to contact the not existing fb support but of course it still doesnt exist and so i have to live with this "SECUIRTY".

Offline Robyer

« Reply #4 on: 07 10 2015, 15:28:56 »
I'm getting NO captcha lately. Everything works correctly for me now :-) Make sure you are using development version and read my previous post in this thread...
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.