Author Topic: Cmdline plugin  (Read 6456 times)

Offline Dimsok

Cmdline plugin
« on: 19 05 2015, 11:54:08 »
I try to use command line "contacts open status:Online"
But it opens all contacts with different statuses. Also i can't make work statuses with spaces, for example On the phone. Just made work "DND". Does anybody know how to open all online contacts with it?

Offline Dimsok

Re: Cmdline plugin
« Reply #1 on: 19 05 2015, 12:23:51 »
Hm, weird. Command "contacts open account:vkontakte status:online " open only online contacts but if change vkontakte to skype it shows also offline

Offline Robyer

« Reply #2 on: 29 08 2015, 12:17:13 »
Dimsok, I just fixed the "online" problem.

And for statuses with spaces - they have special name: offline, online, away, dnd, na, occupied, freechat, invisible, onthephone, outtolunch

I also added this info to wiki.
« Last Edit: 29 08 2015, 12:22:27 by Robyer »
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline Dimsok

« Reply #3 on: 29 08 2015, 13:33:49 »
How can i made bat to start miranda with specidied command? For example start online only vkontacte. I did try different ways to start 2 commands one after another, but they don't work.

Offline Robyer

« Reply #4 on: 29 08 2015, 14:25:54 »
Dimsok, perhaps you need Startup Status plugin, and look for its options. I think he add some command line parameters for setting status at Miranda startup. It's not related to Cmdline plugin.
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.

Offline Dimsok

« Reply #5 on: 29 08 2015, 15:19:56 »
I have startup plugin. But i have different situations. Sometimes i need to start only with vkontacte online. sometimes with vkont and whatsapp, so i want so made a few shortcuts for different situations. I did try to make bat to start at first miranda then cmdline. I did try to set pause between them, but without sucsess

Offline White-Tiger

• Developer
  • SendSS maintainer
« Reply #6 on: 29 08 2015, 16:39:31 »
with startup status, there's a "Show CMDL" button in Options->Status->StartupStatus
I guess those commands shown there, should work... (the cmd line shown is from the profile selected in "Activate status profile" at the top)
« Last Edit: 29 08 2015, 16:41:29 by White-Tiger »

Offline Robyer

« Reply #7 on: 29 08 2015, 16:42:00 »
Dimsok, as I said and White-Tiger described. You need Startup Status. Then you can start Miranda with particular parameters that Startup Status will take and behave accordingly. You can't use CmdLine plugin for this.

Offline Dimsok

« Reply #8 on: 29 08 2015, 17:01:37 »
Why i can't? I just need to make bat file to run at first miranda then after some interval cmdline with some parameters. I created bat file to make only some protocols online and sometimes run it after miranda starts. The problem i can't made that bat with 2 commands also i have experience with it and with other program successfully started one program after another with one batch

Offline Robyer

« Reply #9 on: 29 08 2015, 19:11:38 »
Why i can't? I just need to make bat file to run at first miranda then after some interval cmdline with some parameters.

Oh god. Why are you still talking your words and completely ignoring most simple and correct solution I recommended? Twice! So, now for third and last time...

step 1) install Startup Status -> you are even already using it
step 2) open its options and press "Show CMDL" button to see format of arguments you can use for Miranda start -> as White-Tiger already said
step 3) understand it's format or even copy the provided text, which is prepared for all your accounts
step 4) edit your Miranda shortcut to your needs
step 5) ... profit?

Example of shortcut (for my Miranda) to have Facebook offline, ICQ invisible, Jabber online, and Skype as last status used during Miranda exit:

Code: [Select]
"D:\Programy\Miranda NG\Miranda32.exe" /Facebook=offline /ICQ=invisible /JABBER=online /SKYPE=last
... but sure, you can do it your way with 10x bat script, waiting and complications.

Offline White-Tiger

• Developer
  • SendSS maintainer
« Reply #10 on: 29 08 2015, 19:39:43 »
if I understood him right, he also wants to set a status while Miranda is running... eg. change the status...

Offline Robyer

« Reply #11 on: 29 08 2015, 20:00:36 »
White-Tiger, in that case would be better to create some status profile in Startup Status and use hotkey/toolbar button/menu item for using it.
Calling "StartupStatus/LoadAndSetProfile" service via CmdLine unfortunately doesn't work.

Or then use MirCmd and call:

Code: [Select]
mimcmd callservice "StartupStatus/LoadAndSetProfile" -1 0
Where "-1" is number of profile. So it could be -1, 0, 1, 2,...
« Last Edit: 29 08 2015, 20:04:42 by Robyer »