Forum for English speaking Miranda NG users > Development

MSN protocol

<< < (20/22) > >>

yvesson:
Hej,
Are the stars in the server list tab still relevant ? After each reconnection,  the users all have a red star, but don't seem to be blocked. If I click the blue star, they will become blocked until I click the green star.
Apart from this, it works again like the old msn.

leecher:
You are right, this doesn't currently have any significance, I just wanted to get it working again.. Will look into this feature when I have time, meanwhile just ignore it plz.

yvesson:
Hej,
Btw, seems I can't retrieve any avatar for contacts who have an avatar on skype or hotmail.com, in user's details it's updating forever.
Somehow some monthes ago, I managed to get an avatar for a contact who didn't have one on skype client or hotmail... but it disappeared now as well.
Could as well be a CL issue (or anything else) since my own avatars on ICQ (I have two accounts) are not updating when I change them. :/

yvesson:
Hej,
Today I can't login with the MSN plugin, it says : "MSN services are too busy, please try to connect later".
Seems weird that MSN servers are busy, maybe they shut off more servers with an old protocol or something ?

leecher:
This happens somteimes, there is a special error code issued by the server for it. Could be that there is maintenance on the servers near you.
Here in .at, services currently work fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version