Do you use popup history in Popup plus?

Yes
4 (28.6%)
No
8 (57.1%)
I don't know what you're talking about
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Popup history in Popup plus - poll  (Read 4098 times)

Offline watcher

Popup history in Popup plus - poll
« on: 11 05 2015, 12:41:07 »
If you do use popup history - please explain why and what use do you find for this feature.
Пожалуйста, внимательно прочтите правила постинга перед тем, как открыть новую тему.
Please read forum rules.

Offline mida

Re: Popup history in Popup plus - poll
« Reply #1 on: 11 05 2015, 15:41:32 »
i'm use history plus only to see notification (error, status, spamotron,..) if i didn't read one fast enough, was busy,...
sorry for my bad english

Offline White-Tiger

• Developer
  • SendSS maintainer
« Reply #2 on: 11 05 2015, 18:28:43 »
you do know that you can configure popups and how long they should be visible (if not forever / till closed)
But I do basically agree... I would use that history if I missed something..

Offline watcher

« Reply #3 on: 11 05 2015, 19:50:39 »
The picture is getting clearer :) Thank you guys for your answers.
Пожалуйста, внимательно прочтите правила постинга перед тем, как открыть новую тему.
Please read forum rules.

Offline mida

« Reply #4 on: 11 05 2015, 21:10:56 »
you do know that you can configure popups and how long they should be visible (if not forever / till closed)

yes, i know that but i don't want every popup are example 30 seconds are visible. i'm would really busy if i must close every popup manually ;)

offtopic: it's interesting me, if we have a download counter for every plugin to see how much there was downloaded
« Last Edit: 11 05 2015, 21:14:29 by mida »
sorry for my bad english

Offline AnrDaemon

« Reply #5 on: 12 05 2015, 01:06:58 »
Download counter would be misleading in cases such as this.
Service plugin, offering much of the functionality to a horde of other different plugins.
Not everyone's using even half of that functionality. I, for one, prefer my popups as clear and concise as possible.
All they have is icon, event name, time and text. Nothing more.

Offline Robyer

« Reply #6 on: 12 05 2015, 08:30:30 »
Just to respond offtopic:

offtopic: it's interesting me, if we have a download counter for every plugin to see how much there was downloaded

There are no counting of other stats for Miranda or plugins downloads or updates. Only counting downloads of items in addons repository, and also some basic statistics of users who are sharing their version info.

But I'd like to see in future more statistics about downloads, updates, etc. so maybe I'll do something... but it will be in distant future.
I was developing mainly Facebook, Omegle, Steam, Dummy and MobileState plugins. Now I'm retired. Goodbye, everyone. ~ You can still find me on Facebook.